{Night one Tunning Strings} Bonnie x reader Lemon

[ Every time I play a new game Bonnie is always up,my ass so the first one is Bonnie :) and the image above doesn't belong to me enjoy this lemon shit] 

Bonnie's POV:  the 

I sitting on stage tuning my guitar, minding my own business until I here y/n screaming as chica ask her if she wants pizza, shutting the door down. It's 2 am no wonder Chica is moving now. Maybe I could visit Y/N on the left door, that she left open. I gently place down my guitar down on stage and slowly tip top to the door so Y/N won't know I'm there. 

I carefully looked through the window and saw Y/N. Y/N was so cute with her  H/L and her S/C skin . I basically blushing at this point as I watch her text b/f/n on her phone. I waited a couple of minutes then I jumped at the door entrance, making Y/N jump out of her chair landing on the tile floor. " Hi there!" I said as Y/N just sat there nervously. " Relax Y/N I'm not going hurt you~" I said crouching to Y/N level. " How do you know my name?!" Y/N said crawling backwards, away from me. " You have a name tag on your uniform love~" I said crawling towards her as she crawls to the base of the door. Y/N is now on the bottom of the door with the back of her head on the door. " How about this..." I said putting my finger at her chin as her face is red as a tomato. " If you please me, maybe I won't kill you~" I said helping her up and pinning her to the door with her hands above her. " Ok... what do you want.." said Y/N as she turns her face away hiding her red face. " You~ my love" I said moving her face to mine. " What!" Y/N said as her whole body starts to heat up. " F- fine" Y/N said as I start moving my hands up her shirt. 

[ WTF am I doing with my life!!! INCOMING LEMONS!!!]

Your POV: I felt Bonnie's hands go up my hips to my stomach then they move behind my back and unclip my bra and sliding it down. Then Bonnie removed my uniform shirt over my head revealing my breast. I quickly cover them and blush redder than a rose. " Remember about wait I said Y/N " Bonnie said as he removes his dress shirt and bow tie, revealing mussel on his chest. I starting drooling and he quickly notice. " Like want you see Y/N ~" Said Bonnie moving closer to my face as we touched foreheads. Then without thinking  looked at him twice I kissed Bonnie on the lips, at first the gasp and then kissed back. While we are tongues we're touching each other mouths ( basically French kissing) Bonnie removed my pants revealing my F/C lace panties. Bonnie and I stop kissing and Bonnie notice how wet I was. " Are you ready?" Bonnie said with lust filling up his red cherry eyes. " Y-yes " I said as I feel his hands gently pull down my panties. I was now naked in front how him now and I looked down and now his naked too. He has a 8 inch!! I thought to myself, " Wil it fit" I said nervously as he position himself at my entrance and waited a couple of seconds then slammed into me. 

No Ones POV: " AHh!!" Y/N moaned as Bonnie thruster her in and out inch by inch. " Ahhh Y/N!!" Moaned Bonnie as he went in a inhuman speed. I notice he's not using protection so there my be a change I might get pregnant with a human bunny baby. Then an hour later I felt my walls tighten around him I knew I was close. " B-Bonnie I'm gonna... , " Me too..." said Bonnie cutting me off. A couple of thrusts later we both came. Bonnie looked at me and I we were both sweating and then Bonnie put back his clothes and left. Then I just grabbed my clothes and left cause when we were done it was 5 am. Then at the exit I turned I saw Bonnie looking at me and blew me a kiss, making me blush. I waved bye to my lover and left the pizzeria. Maybe be I'll come back for more.

( Man I made this under two hours boi now for the next animatronic ok Foxy next!!) 

And Bonnie looks like the one in the picture above. Almost 800 words wow 0 ^ 0 

Neon and Senplush ~ 💜💙