[ Requested ] Foxy x Pregnant Reader { Extra Night/ Foxy's Family }

[ Request by @KarinaKat12  aka my sister requested this and she's loves Foxy and yeah ] 

Y/N Pov: After I became Foxy's mate I became very sick and some how gaining weight on my stomach. Yesterday I took a test while my mom and siblings were gone and screamed when I realized I was pregnant. So I decided to return back to Freddy's to tell my lover the news. At midnight a arrived at Freddy's and opened the curtains at pirates and looked down to see Foxy sleeping on the floor. " Ayo my love! it's been months my dear" Foxy said waking up and hugging me tight. " Why ye came back?" Foxy said looking into my eyes as he looks down and notice me holding my stomach. " Is yer stomach hurting lass?" Foxy removing my hands and placing his hand on my stomach and felt something. 

" Are ye pregnant?!" Foxy said looking at me with those old golden eyes looking back at my E/C eyes. " Yes... I'm pregnant Foxy" I said softly looking down. " That's wonderful news my love!!" Foxy screamed and started jumping up and down waking the others. " How many are we having?, What's  the gender?" , " Calm down Foxy you're very loud" I said stopping him jumping and covered his mouth. " Yeah babies!!" Chica screamed from the stage making Me and Foxy jump. " Congrats you two" Said Bonnie, " How many months are you in?" Asked Freddy. " Four right now. 

Five months later Y/N and Foxy have two beautiful kids named Ace and Chole, two girls, half human and animatronic. The End 

The Picture above I drew and I came out go and still taking requests too.