one

WONDERLAND.

   I plopped on my couch reaching over to my phone

I plopped on my couch reaching over to my phone. 'Let me call text Caroline to make some plans for today.' I was scrolling down my contacts and saw "Tommy Bear 🐻✨" So many thoughts came to my mind. I haven't seen him in 2 years since he's so busy and traveling all the time. We also haven't talked in about 3 months. We grew distance over time and it really hurt. I pushed my thoughts to the side and texted Caroline to go out and eat.

MESSAGES.

Athena: Hey Caro! You up for something tonight?

Caroline: I'm always up for anything. How about 8:00, pizza?

Athena: Sure, see you then😘

Caroline: wait, have you talked to Tom
recently?
Athena: No, why?

Caroline: Just wondering. I have to go bye.

Athena: Alright bye.❤️

I turned off my phone and went to my room to pick out my outfit. We were going out for pizza so I didn't want to go that fancy. I put on a black crop top with some ripped jeans and slipped my checkered vans on. I went back to my living room and checked instagram real quick. I was scrolling down and saw Harrison posing with a horse. I liked it immediately. Haz and I have been getting real close over the years as well, but he travels with Tom most of the time so we haven't been talking either as well. I got bored of Instagram so I went to Netflix and watched OITNB.

It as about 30 minutes later and I heard a beep. I knew it was Caroline so I grabbed my purse and went outside the door. "Hey Caroline! I greeted, getting in the car. "Hey." She greeted back. I immediately noticed something was bothering her but I ignored it. We stayed quiet the whole ride which was really weird. When we arrived she looked uncomfortable. We sat down in a booth and looked at the menu. While the waiter came to get our order I decided to address what she was so anxious about.

"Are you okay Caroline? you seem tense." I asked. "I- yeah I'm fine." She said in a shaky voice. "Okay, stop tell me what's wrong." I stated. "Fine, but please just calm okay?" She insisted. I nodded my head ready to hear what she was going to say. "Okay so a few months ago I texted Tom trying to set you guys up to meet up but, we both got carried away we forgot about the plan I had for you two and so we started to text each other daily." Caroline continued. "One thing led to another and basically Athena, Tom and I have been dating for 8 months."