nine.

WONDERLAND.

 "Good morning

"Good morning." Harrison said as you rose up from his bed. "Hey, sorry I slept over." Athena said as she rubbed her eyes. Harrison chuckled as he paced slowly around nervously biting his lip. "You okay?" Athena asked as she got up to the bathroom. "Uhm do remember what I asked you yesterday? Are you still up for that?" Harrison slid his hands through his hair and looked over at Athena who was brushing her teeth. Athena gave him a weird look through the mirror reflection. "Harrison I don't know," She washed her mouth out with water, "you know how I feel about the situation." Harrison sighed, "Please Athena I need you in this with me." Athena felt bad for Harrison since he helped her out with so much already, "Fine, let me get changed I'll meet you in 15." Harrison smiled brightly and left the room quickly.

Athena sighed looking at her outfit not even trying. She wore a white crop top with loose light washed ripped jeans and a black oversized jacket over. She put her shoes on and ran down stairs to meet up with Harrison. "You look great Athena." Harrison smiled as he opened the door for her. That's what she loved about Harrison. He always reassured her and made her feel like she was always in a warm hug, something Tom never made her feel.

"I'm not ready for this Harrison." Athena played with her earring as it was something she always has done when she was nervous. She quickly remembered Tom loved when she did that so she made herself stop. "Oh come on, you know I got you okay?" Harrison wrapped his hand around her waist and squeezed it. Toms eyes glistened as he saw Athena. He looked her up and down but realized immediately that his best friends arms were around her waist. Anger filled him but he snapped out of it as Caroline grabbed his hand. "Ready to play?" Caroline asked Harrison completely ignoring Athena's presence. "We are ready to play." Athena quickly said before Harrison could answer. Athena was determined to be petty knowing Tom didn't even want her.

  They all bowled for about two hours before Caroline got 'tired' and wanted her and Tom to leave. "Come on babe!" Caroline whined as if she was a baby. Athena rolled her eyes and looked over at Tom who had a very annoyed face. "So much for talking stuff out and him breaking up with her huh." Athena whispered to Harrison. They both chuckled but stopped abruptly as Caroline gave them a stank face. "I'm terribly sorry, we're gonna call it a day." Tom said with a disappointing smile not leaving eyes with Athena's. They walked away and Athena couldn't help but think what would have happened if they actually talked it out. Would they become friends again? Would they get back together? Athena shook her head from that one thought since she doesn't want to hurt herself nor Harrison.