Episode 1

"Do you have everything?" My grandma would always ask before I left, since they haven't been here since I turned seventeen, it's been weird

Alright, I'm leaving the house now, I locked the door with my key and of course I have my bag, I fixed up my beanie and walked down the apartment hall. 

By the time I made it to the street the cold breeze flushed my face to red, and I pulled my beanie over my ears. I walked a few blocks down, about 7, maybe I over exaggerated, 4.  I walked in the market. Specifically, Sam's Market. 

I walked over to the cheapest ramen they had, which was the American type. 

-

They pointed at me as if I were a blind mouse,"She looks like she's part piggy."

"Pigs are even too cute for her aren't they? maybe something uglier, like a blob fish, because her face exploded out of water." She giggled as if I couldn't hear. 

I glared at them with eyes of care, and warmth. Nothing more and nothing less. 

The blonde girl in class 365B walked up to me, I only knew this is because her class is next to mine. 

"What's your name?" She asked me.

"Meizuki, and yours?" I smiled politely, hoping she wouldn't tell how much I did want to use violence. 

She pushed me back with a finger,"You're ugly alright? And if you ever think kindness will get you anywhere in this damned world you got to be even stupider than I fucking thought slut." 

She spit on my beanie when I held my head down. enough since she towered over me anyways. 

I smiled again, grabbing the ramen facing away,"Watch and see, I'll get through this." Turning and facing her with no set of remorse or resentment, I waved;"See you at school huh?"

I walked away biting my lip, for now, I will subdue with only kindness, and when it comes in return, I'll be forever grateful. 

I went to check out and checked out as the girls followed the path I took to school trailing a few yards behind. 

-

*Bell rings for Zero Period to Start* 

Rii----ng!

Okay, all that's left now is waiting here and meeting up with Monica. Monica was way taller than me.

I took off my beanie that had someone else's saliva on it.

I'll wash it when I get home.  The uniforms were black schoolgirl uniforms and in all honesty, I looked like shit. 

"Whoa now, where's the beanie?" The curly haired girl asked as she smiled down at me.

I jumped up and hugged her,"Monica!"

I may have been older but I was a little kid to her, and I liked it! 

"Hey Mei!" So, did you hear? 

"Hear what?" I was already munching on my apple that I brought from home. 

She grinned the full grin like a Cheshire cat, I knew it involved me dating. 

"Absolutely not." I assured as I munched down on my apple.

"But he's cute, he's British too! And all the children you'd guy-"

"I said no Monica."

"And he's rich, I mean, if not for love do it for the money am I right because hot DAMN! I'd sure you'd fa-"

"So become a gold digger?"

"You know that isn't what I meant at all."

"Sounds like it" I chuckled throwing my apple core away.

"And besides I'd rather be a porn star, I'd get more money. It'd be all mine too."

"Oh Mei, you have something really wrong with you!" Monica giggled and grabbed her bag.

Rii------ng!

Time for class.

But I'm not ready. I grab my bag and head down the hall, just as British boy walks up to me with his other rich friends, my stomach flips.

He spoke,"Meizuki, I wanted to properly ask you on a date.." He held the back of his neck as a Red haired boy patted his back and pretended to present him to me.

"He's really great."

"Love is only going to shatter you in the end, and I don't do dates at all, so the chances of me ever going or ever dating anyone even you likely are a 0% chance all in total. So no, I will not.

I instantly started walking as one of the friends looked really angry when the boy got upset, I passed them and took the corner breathing heavy, thank god that's over. 

____________________________________________________________

                                                                                      I love Mei

____________________________________________________________