Kindergarden

Mia's POV
I woke up and got ready for another day of school. I brushed through my hair and put my shoes on. I went downstairs and ate breakfast. I got my backpack and sat on the bench beside the bus stop. I got on the bus and arrived at school. I sat beside Logan and he hugged me. "Hey Mia." "Hi." We talked and then class started.
5 hours later
We went outside and Logan was pushing me on the swing. We all knew what kissing was and I saw my friend Barbara kissing Ryan, one of the bad boys in class. "Logan look!" I pointed at them kissing. "I would like to do that with you." "Why?" "Cuz you're cute." He grabbed my hand and took me to this hiding space under the slide owned by Logan. "I saw my mom and dad do it so I wanted to do it too." He put his arms around me and kissed me. I didn't know how to kiss so I just did what he did. We did that till recess was over. We went inside and got ready to go.
April 2, 2002
I woke up excited for my 6th birthday. We were going to have a party, cake, and presents. But before that we are going to a trampoline park. All of my friends are invited. Especially Logan. I got ready for school, unfortunately, and my mom did my hair. I put on my birthday headband and my mom made me a special breakfast. Pancakes and waffles, with extra syrup. "Thank you." "You welcome." Anna and Adam came downstairs and wished me happy birthday. "Oh extra syrup? Sweet!" He put his finger in my syrup. "Hey! That's my syrup!"
Skip to after school
Logan said that he was going to bring Jake, his younger brother. I got ready and Logan arrived at my house. "Hey Logan." "Hey." "Hey Jake." "Hi!" They sat on the couch and waited for my other friends to come. My family set up the stuff when we get back. All of my friends came and we went in my aunt's SUV. We arrived after a while and we got out and had fun.
After an hour of fun
We went back home and had our party. Some one knocked on the door and my mom answered it. Two cute little puppies ran to me. They were so cute.
"They are Golden Retrievers. They are really smart. They are also family dogs." "Thank you." "Your welcome."