A College Year w/ Logan

Mia's POV
In high school Logan was the most supportive friend I had. I had all my friends from elementary too. And they said that when middle school comes they will not be there, they were. Same class as always. Logan was also with me too. In school I was known as a bad kid. To the students, I was a bad ass bitch. I am friends with most of the kids. Rumor is that every boy likes me, which I could relate. But the thing is I am competing against another girl. I really don't even know her name. I was sitting in class towards the end of the year. Learning about this big test next week. Most people don't know but I am smart, really smart. I choose not to show it off though. I also take medicine. Yeah, my family has anger issues and when we get angry we get physical. Logan's has been there for me though. He took me to the nurse and was my bodyguard. On family updates, it's a really touchy subject. My brother left my family. It's all because of my dad. My brother is an emo and we, of course is a Christian family. He thinks emos are devilish. He now lives in New York and Logan dreams on going to L.A. I want to go with Logan so I told him the I will be paying for my ticket but he did. And here I am sitting in class with less than 15 kids. Logan sitting beside me, rubbing my hand to calm me down. We weren't doing anything because we already took the big test. I was drawing and Logan was watching me. And so was the whole class. "Class! Please sit down and do your worksheet. That worksheet is your pass to go to lunch." I put my sketch book up and did the worksheet. I looked at the clock and it was 12:25 pm. 5 more minutes till I have to take my medicine. I gave the worksheet to the teacher and continued on my drawing. I didn't tell Logan it was for him. It's just a thank you gift for being with my all these years. All 12 of them.

The lunch bell went off and we walked to the cafeteria

The lunch bell went off and we walked to the cafeteria. We got our food and sat down. Logan and I walked to the nudes office and I took my medicine. Logan pulled me in the bathroom and in a stall. There was no one in so I was wondering what he was doing. "What are you doing?" "They are taking you." "Where? Who?" "Your mom. She is taking you to California." "Why?" "Your magic. It can kill." "What?" "They are forcing you to go to kill people. But you are going to be acting." "But I," "You're starting at my house. When you get home pack as much as you can as fast as you can." "O-Okay."
That Evening
I was at Logan's house and I finished unpacking in their spare room. I heard a knock on the door and Logan opened it. A person held him and pointed a gun at him. Another one came in and looked around the house for me. I ran to my room and hid in my closet. I had my pill bottle with me. I heard a glass break outside. I put 6-8 pills in my hand and prayed. I said all of my goodbyes and I only said I love you to one person.

Logan.