Christmas in September[1]

A/n:

•••••

   Glancing in the mirror you look at your outfit

Glancing in the mirror you look at your outfit. All you had was a one piece bathing suit on and some shorts. "You ready?" Ashley, your best friend asks. "As ready as I'll ever be," you mumble following her out of the house that you were renting and to her car. She pulls out of the drive way and starts heading towards the bus stop.
- 20 minutes later -
Ashley parks the car and you get out, pulling your phone out and taking a picture of the busses and putting it on your Snapchat. "I can't believe that we're going to Cameron Dallas' 24th birthday party," Ashley squeals shaking you. Her words cause you to get nervous. You had had a crush on him since you discovered him on vine in 2013, heck you had even met him one time during magcon.

You were only sixteen at the time while he was nineteen. "Come on everyone's getting on," Ashley says pulling you to one of the busses. You walk in and sit down, immediately pulling your phone out and scrolling through Instagram. A familiar voice makes you look up. It was Cj. "Alright girls, imma record a video for Instagram so everyone say happy birthday Cam," he says and pulls his phone out. You fix your hair about before yelling "happy birthday cam," along with the other Girls.

You then go back to your phone but groan as someone taps your shoulder. You turn to see a cute brunette. "Hi! I love your outfit," she compliments. "Thanks, it's literally just a bathing suit and shorts," you laugh. "But it looks amazing in you," she gushes. "I'm Sarah," she introduces. "{Y/N}" you reply.
You two continue to talk and at some point Ashley and two other girls join in on the conversation. The five of you don't even realize that you have arrived at your destination.

       "Oh shit were here," Sally says. We all get up and walk towards the mansion. You stare at awe. "Come on slow poke," Ashley says dragging you to your new found friends. You enter and look to see a security guard taking phones. "Do we have to?" You ask. "Yes," he replies and you give sigh sadly. "It's fine, they can keep them," a voice says and you turn around to see Chris Miles. Wait if Chris was here then that meant that Cameron was to.

   You push away the thought for now and notice that Chris was checking out Ashely. You smirk and nudge her as she blushes. "Alright, but I need Id," he says and we show him ours. He nods writing Mine, Sarah, and Kelsey's names down, probably for the guard near the bar since Ashely was twenty and Sally was nineteen. Sarah and Kelsey were both twenty-two and I was thankful that yesterday I had turned twenty-one. "Happy late birthday," he tells me and I smile walking into the house.

   I notice that Ashely had eft the group and I nudge the other girls as I see her with Chris. "Lucky, I need a guy to talk to me," Sally pouts. "Preach," I say. "I'm gonna go get a drink from the bar" I say as the sun glares at me. "We'll be near the pool," They day and I nod heading to the bar. "Name?" The bartender asks. "{Y/N}," you reply and he looks at his computer typing it in. "Alright your good. What can I get you?" He asks. "Uhh, I've actually never drank before I just It need twenty-one yesterday," I say and he nods. "I'd recommend a vodka cranberry," a very familiar voice says and your heart beat picks up.

    You recognized that voice and turn around to see Cameron Dallas. You turn back to the bartender and order it. "I'll have a pina colada," he orders now standing next to you. He turns to you and smiles. "{Y/N} right?" He asks and you nod. "Your friends with Ashley right?" He asks and You nod. "Yup, she ditched for Chris Miles though," you shrug. "Yea, she mentioned that," he said. The bartender gives you your drink and You send him a smile. You grab it taking a sip, and look behind Cameron to see That Ashley was laughing at something Chris said. "Not into him my ass," You mumble staring at them.

     Cameron raises his eyebrows at you making you immediately blush. "You seem slightly familiar," he says. "I met you in Florida back in 2013 at magcon," you say. "Your the girl who tripped and fell on me!" He exclaims making you blush in embarrassment. "The cord came out of no where," you defend yourself. "You just wanted to fall for me," he winks making you laugh. His drink is then handed to him. He grabs my hand and leads me to where his friends were. I'm pretty sure other girls were gonna try and come talk to him but in that moment he was leading me to them. I couldn't have been any more excited.