Christmas in September {2}

You were now in the club. The football game had ended an hour ago. You currently were on the dance floor grinding against Sarah. You could spot Ashley making out with Chirs in the corner. You knew that it was gonna happen eventually. You were surprised that Ashley as even aloud in considering she wasnt even twenty one but Chris was nineteen too and you figured that since Cameron was famous, he was able to get the people who were underage in. Speaking of Cameron you turn to see him talking with two blonde girls. A spark of jealousy ignited in your stomach. 'Sexy face', started playing and you instantly thought of a plan. Looking back at Cameron you stop grinding against Sarah and tap her. She stands up and turns towards you.

"Can I kiss you?" You asks slightly yelling over the music. She turns to see Cameron, who was now staring at you. "I'll do you one better," she smirks. She puts her right hand on your ass and pulls you into a kiss. She slips her younger in your mouth and you begin to make out. You feel her slightly start to grind on you. The alcohol in your system was just edging the actions on more. Across the room Cameron watched your movements. Jealousy rushing through him as he watched someone that wasn't him make out with you. Yeah he found it hot that you were making out with a girl, but he wanted you all for himself. You had pulled away from Sarah and laughed as she threw you a wink. "Twerk on me" Sarah tells you pulling you in front of her.

You do as she says, looking up you make eye contact with Cameron. You bite your lip staring at him. His eyes trail past you and you know that he's watching your actions. He sets his drink down, walking towards you two. Your still twerking on Sarah and when you look up he's in front of you. You send him a smile as you stand up. "Uhhh, I'm gonna be over there," Sarah shouts walking away from you to. You nod at her. "May I help you?" You innocently ask, your eyes trailing down his body where you notice a bump in his pants.

"Your a fucking tease," he says pulling you into him. You smirk up at him. "I have no idea what your talking about," you says grabbing his boner. He groans and looks up from you, looking around him. Even though you two had just been getting to know each other for less then a day. There was so much sexual tension between you two. You let go and turn to walk away but he's grabs you by your waist. "Your gonna do this to me then leave?" He asks. "I'm sorry birthday boy, what do you want?" You smirk. "You," he whispers in your ear. You slightly shiver. "Then have me," you reply making him slam his lips onto yours.

         You feel his tongue run across your lips but you deny him. He slaps your ass causing you to gasp, this gave him the chance to slip his tongue into your mouth. You grind youself against him making his boner get even harder then before, which you though was impossible but it proved you wrong. You pull away from the heated makeout session. "As amazing as this is. Im not sure that you can have sex in a place like this," You say looking at everyone else. He chuckles grabbing your hand and leading you out of the crowd. He heads towards the men's bathroom, leading you behind him. Thankfully no one was inside. He then locks the door. Immediately his lips are on yours

He lifts you onto the sink, kissing down your neck. "Fuck," you whimper as he finds your sweet side. He unbuttons your shorts, pulling them off of you. "Have you ever down this before?" He asks and you nod. "Five times, Douche bag of an ex. Last time was three months ago," you brief up. "You?" You ask. "Once," he answers. You notice how nervous he was. "You don't have to worry, I'm not gonna make fun of you if you don't know how to do something," you say making him look at you. It causes him to loosen up and he unbuttons his pants pulling them down so they pool around his ankles before doing the same to his briefs. Your eyes widen at his size, he was bigger then your ex by at least four inches or something like that.

You hop off the sink and take off your swimsuit. Cameron lifts you up onto it again. You ignore the fact that you were sitting on a most likely dirty sink. "I want you to be so loud that everyone out there knows who's in here doing this to you," he says rolling a condom on. He then placed himself at your entrance. "So slow," You tease but gasp as he unexpectedly pushes into you. His right hand moves down to your hip as his left hand is on your thigh. You moan as he starts to thrust into you. "Who's making you feel good?" He asks. You keep quiet making him growl and harden his thrusts. "You!" You yelp as he pushes you down to where your laying on your back. "God You feels so good," he groans quickening his pace.

"Fuck Cameron!" You yell clenching around him as he hits your g-spot. "That's it, scream my name," he groans as you moan his name uncontrollably. You put your arms around him scratching his back as he pounds unmercifully into you. "I'm so close," you cry out feeling yourself start to come to your high. This causes him fuck you even harder, if that was possible. "Fuck!" You gasp as you release onto him. He slows down his pace down before completely stopping. He pulls out of you and you trying to catch your breathe. After getting dressed he turns to you. "Sooo..... wanna go on a date tomorrow?" He asks making you laugh. "I would love to," you say making him smile at you. Who knows what's in store for you now.