Chapter 42. Death Is Yours

3POV

Jess walks back to her car opening the passenger door she reaches in  and drags Tanara out the car . Pulling her past the Range she pulls her to a chair and sits her in it. Grabbing some rope she ties her up then she cuffs her legs to the chair along with her arms.The person opens the Range door getting out he calmly walks over the Tanara they close the garage. The garage hand a very clean inside white walls with a black floor.  The entire  wall had padding on it making it sound proof.

Jess walks into a room and closes the door after about 4 minutes she walks back out with all black on including black boots black tights and a black Nike hoodie. The guy sits on the table near Tanara. He watches as Jess cracks her knuckles and sucker punches Tanara in the jaw hard knocking the chair over. Tanara woke up instantly blood dripping out her mouth. Sitting her back up. "Walk up sunshine time to have some fun." 

Tanara looks at the figure sitting  but couldn't make out who it was the warehouse had poor lighting   the figure stands up and walks slowly towards her she is speechless as she sees who it is."S...S...SG "

He emerges out the dark "That's me." SG smiles as he looks down at her."But Jess your Latin King how could you betray me?" Jess turns around quickly she punches Tanara in the stomach making her cough." All of you are dumb I was never Latin Kings why do you think i never wore that flag or stuck around for the meetings this is the first time I've stayed that long and that's cause I had to make sure everything went according to plan ,But honestly you are really stupid I have the same tattoo on my arm that your boyfriend has on his neck and not one of you dumbasses noticed it at all. I always wondered why you were so dumb ...thats because you are easily deceived."

SG speaks "This is Jessica Alvertoni,she has been a mafian since her dad worked under The previous Don but now that I'm the Don she answers to me.Jessica is a torturer like I was . " She turns and  kisses SG on the lips making Tanara mad.Why am I getting mad? he doesn't care about me he doesn't love me.

Maybe I'm mad cause this bitch is trying to be funny I've had this girls back forever every time she fought I was there fighting with her. I mean she never needed help but I was a real friend. "Your a slut." SG face frowns shaking  his head "She really hates that word ." Jess smacks her in the face hard she grabs a knife and yells"ahhh bitch I'll show you a slut." SG grabs her thin arm."Calm down shorty ,calm yourself be patient." 

She growls then mumbles" FuCK you too Don." He turns her around and makes her look up at him" you'd be smart to watch what comes out of your mouth next Jess." He smacks her in the face . She knows she deserves that " Yes sir."  He walks to his Range opening the back he grabs a machete with chainsaw blade like teeth on the edge. He closed his trunk walking to the table he sits back on it swinging his feet.

SG throws the machete to Jessica .She catches it from behind her with hand in the air. Cutting the rope and throwing the weapon back to Het superior she backs up as she let's Tanara get up."Come on Iwant to give you a fighting chance." Intrigued SG pulls his phone out and records. Tanara rushes at Jess. Jess let's her tackle her  and she sits in her chest and starts punching her in the face rapidly. Jess knocks her off. Standing up Jess wipes the blood on her hand looking at it she smiles hard"Good job  I hope you love fighting as much as I do ."

Tanara gets frustrated "What the fuck is wrong with you people are you obsessed with death?"SG looks at her and speaks in a rather slow fashion."Well little did you know I have a group of people that you have never seen or heard of well actually you know some of them but anyway they have an obsession with blood,torture,pain, death and killing. There are about 400 of them and they are called the Silent.A few of the girls that you know are part of it."

She was ready to kill them both she grabs a scalpel off the table and runs at used to be bestfriend. Tanara runs and swings the scalpel in her left arm straight across Jess ducks and pushes her  arm back causing it to slip inside Tanara neck. Refusing to fall Tanara takes the opening and grabs Jessica's hair pulling it . Now serious Jess grabs the handle of the scalpel yanking it across her neck  fast causing blood to shoot out all over Jess's face. She takes a deep breath as she watches the now dead girl body drop. Blood started flowing out like water from a faucet.

SG ends the video and saves it. Slipping his phone in his pocket her hops off the table and claps his hands "Job well done I will see you back at the Family house." SG gets into his Vehicle waiting for the door to lift as it opened he drove off ,now I have to  get rid of her her clothes find a new house and  go from there.

SG races home he gets all of her belongs and puts them in a bag he goes into the woods behind his house and burns all of it afterwards he got all his stuff out the house taking 3 trips to bring it all out not caring about the furniture  or appliances. SG grabs A gasoline can out the basement he went around the house dousing gas everywhere. Leaving a little bit in the can he sets the house on fire then he throws the can into the hall as he walks out the frontdoor he then called his maid to get his rolls and take it to his house til he called for it. SG had let Bianca have his red Range Rover. Hopping into his back one he drives. Opening his phone he calls Luun."Luun I need another house."

Luun says after a while of looking through the properties the family owned .."890 Wreckrave rd. "