Part One

When Keith opened his eyes he couldn't quite remember what had happened before, nor was he able to tell exactly where he was. His head was aching, even the dim purple lights of the room he was in were too much for his sensitive eyes. He could safely assume he was on a Galra ship of some sorts. He could tell he was laying on his back, as he was staring at the ceiling. He tried to sit up but wasn't able to do more than lift his head, as the rest of his body was restrained to the cold hard table he was laying on. Looking around the room he saw what looked vaguely like hospital equipment. What was probably a large light off to the side, a small table next to the one he was laying on. He didn't like how many of the tools on it looked rather sharp.

He laid his head back and tried to remember what had happened before but his thoughts were clouded and foggy. He shut his eyes and tried to relax, but the harder he tried to remember, the worse his head hurt. He kept his eyes shut until he heard the sound of a door sliding open, and then footsteps. He snapped his eyes open, trying hard to sit up to see who was there. He was expecting scary Galra generals, but instead he saw the heir to the Galra empire himself. Prince Lotor approached the table Keith was laying on, a smirk on his face.

"Hello my dear half-breed." The prince said, looking over Keith. He could practically feel the prince's eyes boring into him. Keith opted not to respond, narrowing his eyes as he looked at Lotor. He didn't seem to appreciate being ignored, as he leaned down and gripped Keith's jaw painfully hard in his hand. "It's not polite to ignore your prince." He said, a sick grin on his face.

"It's not polite to restrain your guests to cold slabs of metal." Keith replied, making sure there was no evidence of fear or anger on his face or in his voice.

"My apologies, this will not be a permanent situation." He let go of his face and stood up straight, looking to the table with all the strange tools. "Yes, it's only temporary, I just need to make a few... adjustments to you." He picked up a syringe, looking it over before inserting the needle into Keith's neck.

Whatever was in that syringe burned as it entered his veins. At first it was just the sting from the needle, but then he quickly felt it through out his whole body. It felt like fire in his veins, he was left wide eyed and gasping.

"W-what was... that...?" He managed to gasp out, his vision blurring.

"Don't worry, it's just what you need right now. The pain is only a side effect." The prince's voice sounded muffled and far away, despite him standing right next to him. He wanted to attack the prince, scream at him, demand more answers on what was going on. But he couldn't. What felt like hours but was only minutes later, the pain ceased, and he blacked out.

***

He was equally confused the next time he woke up. He was dizzy, but relieved to find that he wasn't restrained to the table again. He wasn't even sure he was in the same room as before. This one seemed like a small, barren cell. He found that he was still restrained, his arms had been twisted behind his back and cuffed there, and his ankle's had been cuffed together as well. He tried to lean forward but found that he must've been wearing a collar which had him chained to the wall. The clothes he'd been wearing before had been taken, he was left in black pants that had the same fit and feel of leggings. Definitely not what he was wearing before. It made him extremely uncomfortable to know someone must have undressed him while he was unconscious.

He sat up and leaned against the wall he was closest to, looking around and trying to find some method of escape. That would be pretty hard when he actually couldn't walk, but he could dream. The room was pretty much solid. No way out except for the the door in front of him, and there was no way he was getting that open.

He wasn't sure how long he had to wait, but eventually the door slid open and Lotor walked in.

"Glad to see you're awake my dear half-breed." The prince said, crouching down in front of him. "I'm disappointed to see you still look the same."