𝗟𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗴

OH SHIT, ANOTHER LEMON? AJAJAJSJDJDJD SKAKSKSKKSK
Anyways, ima just go to the point and yeah..

WARNING! THIS IS A LEMON, THIS STUFF CONTAINS;
Hard thrusting, cumming inside, Chocking fetish, daddy kink and LOTS OF ORGASMS.

I'm a dirty little weirdo ;)

Fuck me. (Old)

-

"AH! FUCK!" You screamed loudly, you were currently getting fucked hard by your boyfriend, 0502 or known as Liang in your guys cell. How it all started was

Weird, but now it's not the time to think. You were getting fucked so hard by your in-prisoned boyfriend and it was very hard to think.

"Shit! Y-Your so fucking...AH!" Liang grunted and thrusted harder into your pussy. You moaned louder, rolling your eyes into the back of your head as you felt a hand on your neck, squeezing it softly yet rough at the same time.

"Uhhh!~ go harder!~" you moaned as he hit your G-spot, while still "chocking" you. Liang obeyed your request and went a little harder, while thrust at a slow pace, take his cock out till it was the tip, till thrust back into your wet tight pussy, hearing you moan in the process.

He completely takes out his cock and rubs it a few times before cumming on your face. Softly moaning to himself.

"God..that was...Harsh.." you panted as you closed your eyes feeling tired. You then felt hands on your sides, picking you up and sitting you down on your boyfriends lap.

He slips 2 fingers into your pussy again and starts fingering you, while your there tired as ever, still moaning. "Oh Li-MFMM!?" You were cut off by having your head turn back as your lips were caught by your boyfriends. You blended into the hot kiss, still moaning as you Rake your hands into Liang's long jet black hair.

He separates from the kiss, taking out his fingers and licking them. He grabs your legs and pulls them up, popping out your wet cunt in between your legs. "Liang.." You whimpered.

You moaned loudly as you felt Liang' Big cock enter in you again, gripping the sheets, Liang starts thrusting deep inside you while sucking your titty.

(A-N; PFFFT "titty")

"Fuck Liang!~" You moaned while rolling your eyes in the back of your head, sticking your tongue out. Liang thrusts more, twitching inside you as you moaned louder and louder. 

(A-N; Ahegao reference)

"I'm- I'm cumming!" Liang yelled as he spilled his hot seed inside you. You panted heavily and screamed as Liang started thrust AGAIN, pushing his seed deeper into your pussy, you buried your face into a pillow, while screaming in it as you cummed all over your boyfriends cock.

Finally, Liang final thrust he cummed inside of you again. Takin' his dick out, his sperm spills out of your pussy, landing on the bed.

He leans over and kisses the back of your neck. "I love you.." He said.

"I love you too Liang..."

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
SKSKSKSKSSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKS

THIS TOOK ME ABOUT A MONTH TO FINISH—