Chapter one: club hopping

Aubree

So I'm chilling at home with my girl Alexxus. In a minute we fenna get out here and turn up. I haven't really turnt up in a while. August gone meet us at the club so you know what that mean ... I gotta look extra good for my man. I already got an outfit in mind though. My boo Alexxus crazy ass fenna look fly too in her outfit. We both bad bitches and we fenna be in that thang tonight babby. I can't wait to see Aug though I missed him he been working hard on his music and doing shows left and right. I'm proud of him though he on his grind trynna shine. My ass need to be getting ready for tonight cause it's already eight o'clock and I'm trynna get to the club before It gets to packed.

I walked upstairs and Alexxus ran up the steps behind me. I looked in my closet and pulled out my black fitted dress that stopped mid thigh, and my red heels I took out a diamond pearl necklace and my diamond earnings. Alexxus had a fitted blue jean skirt, and a neon pink crop fitted top and her heels we're pink.

After we changed into our outfits for tonight and put on accessories I went into my room bathroom to curl my hair and put on a little makeup and Alexxus went into the hallway bathroom to straighten her hair and do her makeup.

Alexxus

Tonight I'm going out and I'm looking fine as ever. I know it's fenna be some sexy niggas in the building so I gotta show out. Anyways I'm straightening my hair trynna hurry up so we can go turn upp. We here in Atlanta so the clubs always packed and I'm not trying to have muthafuckers stepping on my shoes trynna get in the door. I will mess somebody up if I have too.

After my hair was together and looking right I brushed it all straight back and started applying my makeup. I don't wear to much makeup to look like a clown so I only put on a little pink lipstick with a little lipgloss, Masscara, and a little eyeliner. When I was done I sprayed my Vanilla Sugar perfume all over me and went downstairs to wait on Aubree slow ass.

Aubree

After I was done curling my hair I pined a few pieces in the front up and lefted the rest hanging. I look sexy with curls and I need to look good tonight cause August gone be in the building and I haven't seen my baby in weeks. I put on some clear lipgloss, Masscara, and just a little eyeshadow. After I applied my makeup I looked In the mirror one last time and sprayed on my RED perfume. I looked good and now I was ready to go turn up with my man and my girl.

When I made it downstairs Alexxus was already downstairs ready to go. I grabbed my house key and car keys off the kitchen table and me and Alexxus walked out of the house. I locked my house up and hopped in the car and drove to the club.

Like I expected the club was packed as fuck I rolled my eyes but I noticed Rico the body guard I walked up to him with Alexxus following behind I tapped his shoulder and he turned to me stared for a while and then smiled

" the beautiful Aubree come on in " he said lifting the robe I smiled and me and Alexxus walked in leaving them other bitches in line wishing they were us .

The club was jumping everyone was Turnt up I made my way to the bar and we instantly started taking shots after shots

" Bree this my song " Alexxus said pulling me from my seat I rolled my eyes and made way to the dance floor and started grinding to Or Nah x The Weekend I felt a pair of hands grip my hips I turned and it was August I smiled up to him and he did the same showing off his bottom golds we danced the rest of the song and he lead me to VIP Alexxus stayed down there dancing with some niggas If only she knew Trey was up here her ass would be falling out of her stilettos for him I chuckled at the thought and then I sat on August lap as he inhaled from the fresh blunt I rocked my body to the music and drank my Ciroc . I love it when it's just me him and the music ... Vibin ' .

" Aubree Ima kill yo ass you didn't tell me T Baby was up here " Alexxus whispered in my ear I laughed

" it's bout time you came up here " she flicked me off and walked over to Trey he instantly started grinning

" Baby you wanna hit it ? " August said handing over the blunt

" nah ... Shot gun " I said and he smirked he inhaled the smoke and blew it into my mouth we ended up having a full blown make out session things were getting heated so I pulled away Trey them were staring I felt my cheeks frowning red but they instantly changed from red to normal when August's manager called August and Trey backstage I hopped off his lap and he kissed my cheek

" I'll be back Baby " he whispered in my ear I nodded and watched as they walked away

" They Finna perform " Alexxus said

" shit we needa be front row then " I said and her ass damn near ran out of VIP I cracked up laughing grabbed my Ciroc and walked out of VIP and got front row by the stage we kept dancing til the Dj started talking

" now coming to the stage your favorite ... My favorite August Alsina and Mr.Steal Yo Girl Trey " Dj Red said and everyone went wild as my baby came out on the stage

" Ima keep on smoking cause I love this shit - " he sang he looked down in my eyes with so much lust I couldn't control myself I was smiling from ear to ear that's MY baby. I was having a good ass time tonight and I was on the floor dancing while my bae sung until the music was cut. Everybody In the crowd looked as If What the fuck just happened including me and Alexxus.

August was on the stage still taking a sip of water but I didn't see Trey on stage. After he finished drinking his water he turned to the crowd and said "I would like for all of you guys to meet a very special girl in my life" After August said that shit the crowd went nuts including Alexxus crazy ass. After everybody calmed down August looked at me and I ain't gone lie I started to cry a little but his body guard pulled me on stage.

I sat in this black chair and August stood in front of me and kissed my neck and the crowd started to scream. "What are you doing Aug I whispered" He told me to just play along. Then he started to sing "I love the way you keep them heels on , hair ain't yours but it's paid for and it's real long-" As August was looking me in my eyes singing I started to blush and i couldn't stop smiling. When I looked Into the crowd I saw Alexxus and she winked her eye. After August finished singing the song he kissed my cheek and whispered In my ear "Will you go on a date with me tomorrow night". I shook my head yes to what August had asked me then I gave him a hug and the crowd went crazy again. Man my baby got some crazy ass fans.

After the performance I went and got Alexxus from the crowd and we went backstage. Trey was backstage on the phone probably talking to one of his thots. Y'all already know Alexxus was not going for that bullshit she walked over to Trey and hung up his phone grabbed his hand and they walked off.

Since me and August are finally alone nows the perfect time to ask him what was that stage shit about. "Bae why would you bring me on stage like what was all that about". Before he could give me an answer I pulled him to the couch and sat on his lap so we could be face to face while we talk. "Listen Bree I wanted you on that stage because If I was to bring any other girl on stage it just wouldn't feel right". I really did'nt know what to say so I just pecked August on the lips and got up from his lap. I mean I've always knew August had somewhat feelings for me but maybe his feelings are deeper for me than I thought. August knocked me out of my thoughts when he put his hands on my thigh. "You want me to walk you to your car ma"- "yea I'm ready"

August walked me to my car and closed my door for me then I seen him jogging to his car and hopping in. I didn't see Trey car on the parking lot so I guess Alexxus lefted with her T-baby. I ain't worried about her I know she in good hands. Now I'm headed home I got a long ass day ahead of me tomorrow I gotta get my beauty sleep.

A part of me wants to question August more about his " feelings " or whatever you wanna call it but i know that when the times right he'll open up it's gonna take some time but sooner or later he will be mine .

|| Hey Guys Sorry It Took So Long To Update I Wanted This Chapter To Be Juicy Lol But My Co Writer And I Worked Really Hard On This So Do Us A Favor & # Vote , # Comment , & # Share .

Follow My Co Writer & Read Her New Book ' In Love With The Game ' .

@kallyeforniaa @kallyeforniaa @kallyeforniaa @kallyeforniaa .