Day 2: Continuing The Interview (Tapes 3 & 4)

-----Tape three.

Marina: "My god.  I should've known.  682.  That son of a bitch killed him."

049: "Language, child.  There's no need for that.  While I'm sorry for your loss and grief, what's done is done.  Even I cannot change the past.  If it matters, Michael was a very strong young man.  You had every reason to look up to him like you did.  I would offer to try to revive him, but I think we've gone beyond that point.  This was some time ago, yes?"

Marina: "Very.  Almost 3 years ago."

(Y/N): "Sniffling.  She must've been crying.  Poor thing."

049: "Take my hand."

Marina: "What?"

049: "Take my hand.  You can join him, Marina.  You can be with your brother again, forever.  Just simply take...My...Hand."

Marina: "Forever?  That sounds so tempting."

Security: "049."

049: "It's right here, Marina, take my hand, and you'll never have to leave him again!"

Marina: "So simple.  Just a touch and-"

Security: "049, ENOUGH!"

049: "LET ME HELP YOU!"

Security: "SHOCK HIM!"

(Y/N): "Holy crap.  I thought the electric cuffs were some kinda joke."

Security: "Get her out of there, NOW!"

----End of tape 3.

----Tape 4.

Security: "What the hell happened in there?"

Marina: "He made it seem so tempting.  Like all I had to do was take his hand and-"

Security: "And you've would've rotted alive.  What were you thinking?  I saw you, you were reaching for his hand!"

Marina: "...........Who are you calling?"

Security: "Your emergency contact.........Hello, Mr. Miller?"

Marina: "Andy, don't listen to them!"

Security: "I think it's best if you come pick her up, I think we're done for the day.....She can explain It to you on the way home."

Marina: "Listen to me, dammit, I'm fine, hang up!"

Security: "He's already on his way.  You need to go home.  I'm sorry, he must be feeling stronger today."

Marina: "What do you mean?"

Security: "Another one of his 'abilities' is the influence he has on others.  If you had touched his hand..."

Marina: "I'd be dead right now."

Security: "Exactly.  Until he started experimenting on you."

Marina: "Jesus Christ."

----End of tape 4.