chapter six (666)

so  today (august 4th) marks the one year anniversary since my TMHT i'm literally crying

aND MY FAVORITE WRITER EVER READ THIS FANFIC IM ALSO CRYING BC OF THAT

((quantum-fags)) ((i screamed and refused to talk to my friend for like three hours bc i love ashley so much)) ((oh my god))

((okay now its august seventh and i've had really bad writer's block so now i'll finish this freaking chapter))

by the way y'all hated aleisha in the fanfic i mean i like her irl but i hate her character OOPS

i'm already emotional over this fanfic and it shouldn't even make me emotional

yet

------------------------------

Michael woke up at 6am, cursing to himself for setting an alarm. Why did he think school was even slightly important? Like usual, he held up his middle finger to the sun. His hatred for the morning would never end.

Only a few minutes later, he got a call from a hysterical Luke. 

"Michael, have you seen my journal? It's like kind of big, it has brown leather, and it's super super important to me." Luke nearly yelled into the phone, panic evident in his voice.

"Yeah, actually. You left it outside where we got our piercings... but why are you calling me at six in the morning?" Michael asked groggily.

"Well, um, I didn't want to call you last night because I didn't want to wake you up, and I thought you'd be awake now for school, and I-I don't know." Michael blushed.

"Okay, okay yeah. I'll bring your journal to school, don't worry about it, mate.

-------------------------------------

Michael walked in to the school, head down, and walking fast. He didn't want people to think he was approachable, even if he had warmed up to Luke. Luke was different.

 As Michael scurried through the crowded halls, he managed to find the lanky piece of shit (it wasn't really an insult, it was pretty true). It wasn't very hard, for his hair was pretty unique (even though no hair could ever compare to Michael's).

Luke shut the door of his locker, and faced Michael. The two both blushed - for whatever reason - looking down and admiring their shoes. Michael wore black combat boots, and Luke had black converse. 

"You dyed your hair lilac." Luke spoke up, pointing out the obvious.

"Yeah, I did it at like midnight." Michael responded quietly. The two could definitely feel the ((sexual HAHHAHHYRAUHE)) tension building between them.

Luke nodded. 

It had only been two days since Luke had word-vomited all over Michael. He definitely said things he wasn't expecting to tell anyone, but hey, it happened. 

Luke's thoughts ran wild as they walked through the halls together. They had the same first class, anyways. They didn't really know if they had anything other classes together, since they kept skipping school.

The boy's heart stopped as he felt Michael grab his hand.

Their hands interlocked; knuckles, fingers, wrists, all perfectly aligned. 

In that moment, Michael and Luke felt a surge of confidence. When they were together, they felt like they could take on anything. The second they gave up on each other, it wouldn't be hard to tell that things would end in tears. So, Michael told himself he wasn't going to let that happen.