[Return]

--------------------PRESENT--------------------

Lumiére, Cogsworth and Mrs. Potts helped [Y/N] to dress up. And when she was done dressing, she looked gorgeous.

[Y/N] then walked to the dining table with the beast being amazed.

"H-have a seat, my lady..." The beast gestures [Y/N] in his most polite way.

[Y/N] suddenly realised that, even though he was rude, he still had a soft spot in him.

When he was polite, he can be the best gentleman any lady could have and be happy with.

That is what is special about him. And...

[Y/N] is beginning to develop feelings for him. He may not look good, but his kindness is what she fell for.

"Thank you." She sat on the soft cushion chair. Then the beast sat on the other cushion chair.

The beast then called out, "Pancakes with butter, toast with fruits and jam, a chocolate cake with the freshest cream and a strawberry on top, donuts with icing and sprinkles, 2 cups filled with the freshest wine and 2 plates with a fork, spoon, knife and butter knife!"

Of what the beast had said, everything floated out of the kitchen. [Y/N] began to drool with extreme hunger.

She never had this amount of food because her sisters always wanted useless things and her father loses his job. That is why they are poor.

After eating, [Y/N] went to her small room as she looked out of the window.

The bushes had plenty of red and white roses. As she gazes at them, she realised that she was homesick.

She remembered that day when she arrived here.

She remembered that day when her father promised her to bring home a rose.

'Well... he did brought home, but he looked upset.' She thought, then cried. 'I want to return home! I want to see my beloved family!'

She rushed out of her room. She begged the beast. "Please let me return home! I missed my family."

The beast remembers that she was held captive, but he can't bear looking at her like that.

"Okay, I will let you stay with your family for a week. But after a week, you have to come back here."

As a rememberance of him, Mrs. Potts, Lumiére, Cogsworth and the castle, the beast gave [Y/N] an enchanted mirror.

"This is how the mirror works. When you want to see the castle, you have to say 'Magic mirror, magic mirror, show me the magical castle.' Then it will show you." The beast told her.

Then [Y/N] thanked him for the mirror and then left.