[Saved] FINAL CHAPTER

[Y/N] sat on her father's horse, them rode off, back to her home. "Well... home sweet home." [Y/N] smiled to herself.

Then she knocks on the wooden door. She felt excited to see her family again. 'The usual cold wooden door...'

As her dad opened the door, he cried with joy and hugged his beloved daughter.

"My dearest daughter! I missed you so much! I thought you would be gone forever!" Then he shed more tears of happiness and sadness.

"Oh dad, how I missed you too..." [Y/N] smelled the old atmosphere of the house. Yes, she is very homesick.

She spent wisely with her family for 6 days, then for the seventh day, she remembered her promise to the beast.

She also remembered the mirror, so she planned to see him.

"Magic mirror, magic mirror! Show me the beast, who is the owner of the mirror!"

Soon it showed that some villagers attacking the beast and burning down the castle.

"Oh no!" Gasped [Y/N]. "I have to reach there before it is too late!"

In desperation, she rode on her father's horse to her destination. Then, she rushed to the beast and checked his pulse...

...It makes no sound.

"No! Stop doing this! He had done nothing wrong!" [Y/N] pleaded with the villagers.

The guy who wanted to propose to her went to her and said, "I see that you have gotten closer to that beast! But you are mine..."

"I am not yours and I don't want to be yours!" She shouted.

"Since you don't want to be mine, might as well I should kill you!" He smirked, and points his gun at her.

[Y/N] took out her pistol and shot that guy. Then the whole village retreated.

"Finally... but... you aren't alive anymore! Please don't leave me! Don't die on me!" [Y/N] cried.

"I-I... love you..." And as her lips were pressed on his, a bright light suddenly shone on him, and there laid a handsome prince as he open his eyes.

"Umm... where am I?"

"You are finally awake! Do you remember me? I am [Y/N]!"

"Yes, [Y/N], I remember you. By the way, I haven't give you my name. My name is Kaneki Ken, the prince who was cursed by a witch named Rize."

"K-Kaneki... I..."

"...? ..."

"I-I love you."

--------------THE END--------------

Okay, readers. We have come to the end. If you are reading this, I would like to say, thank you for being with me till the end. I thought this story is going to be deleted. Cause if I had no idea, that is what I will do. So, bye~