𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓 26𝒕𝒉 , 1987 !

𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆.

there was ex-girlfriend, jane hopper, who was the unique kind of  pretty. her curly hair out of place, her brown eyes always sparkling with mischievousness. with soft charming smiles, too. but el wasn't his, she wasn't his soulmate. there was never small white flowers blooming from her skin when he hurt himself, she didn't feel his pain, and she didn't want him.

then, there was nancy, his older sister, who was the formal kind of pretty. not a single hair out of place, very pristine with dainty clothes, and soft charming smiles. but..oh he doesn't even need to explain.

but, will byers was something completely different. will was the rosy, innocent kind of pretty. he owned a bob of messy brown hair that always seemed to be a different shade of brown whenever mike looked at it. he always wore a jacket that previously belonged to his brother, jonathan. it barely fit the poor boy, as you could never see his hands. let us not forget will's eyes, since they seem to be mike's favorite. when you look at them under the rusty, worn out lights of hawkins high school, they're plain hazel. but once you look at them under a warm blazing sun, they're much more than that. there are flecks of gold, green, brown, and a little gray. his eyes reminded mike of sedimentary rocks for they did not have one shade, but plenty. if only mike could kiss his rosy cheeks and run his hands through will's unruly hair. kiss the flowers that sprouted from his skin...