Chapter 3: Oh, Whoopsie

(Warning: Contains swearing)

'Oh, fuck me.'

Back at it again with the pain. My eyes were scrunched up, surely from the pain that was going through my entire body. My arms, feet, my entire self was sore. Sound was slowly filtering back, and only then did I realize that I wasn't alone.

There was shuffling, voices speaking. One deeper than the others, one kinda squeaky and the last one was monotone.

Two boys, one girl?

I managed to catch some snippets of what they were saying, "-had her under mind control. I took a blood sample and her DNA is different from your normal human. You guys saw what she did earlier, with that weird creature."

Then my mind got a kickstart and my memories started to flood my brain. Memories that weren't my own. A dark skinned man with short hair, another lighter skinned man with a fabulous beard and mustache and a small kid with an afro? 

My mind went into overdrive and I couldn't control my movements. I tried to sit up only to be yanked down, saying one thing on repeat. Maybe my new memories caused this .

"AJ! AJ!"

My voice was different. I also felt hair tickling the back of my neck.

Immediately, a traffic light was at my side. Well, not literally. The boy with black hair had clothing so flashing, that I had to cover my eyes. Then I saw my hand.

It was not the familiar pale skin I was looking for, it was nicely tanned. My eyes traveled up my unfamiliar arm, down my body and finally resting upon my left one.

A huge wound bore into my skin. It looked like a bite from a dog. I lifted it to get a better look, but winced when I saw the handcuff on my wrist. The traffic light started to softly speak to me, "Hey, calm down. You're safe, nothing will happen to you." He reassured me. 

"My name's Robin. If you didn't hear, the green boy's Beast Boy and the one in the cloak's Raven. We're the ones that have been taking care of you." I made eye contact with Beast Boy, who gave me a large grin, though there was a hint of guilt beneath it. Did he inflict the wound? There was no 'Raven' in sight. I tried to speak up, but started to violently cough.

In my peripheral vision, I saw a cup of water floating towards me in an inky black aura with a white outline.

Hesitantly, I grabbed it and downed the contents quickly. The water felt refreshing, going down my itchy throat. A dull pain spread across the side of my head, but I paid no heed. I'm still suprised I didn't choke.

Finding that I could finally speak, I say the one thing that has been on my mind, "Where am I?" Robin takes it upon himself to explain the tower. How it's on an island and how it's T-shaped. 

In the middle of my explanation, I take notice of the only girl in the room. This must be Raven.

I couldn't see much of her features because of that cloak she was wearing, but I could see that she had purple eyes and grey skin. I was kinda worried if she was sick, but then she noticed me looking at her.

My cheeks got a barely noticeable tint of red and I looked away. Robin finished his explanation, but I never cared for it anyway. Akward silence filled the room, but once I looked at my hand, I realized that since my hand looked different, the rest of my body was probably changed as well.

I smiled, "Do you have a mirror that I could look at?" Beast Boy quickly grabbed a hand mirror and held it infront of my face.

My jaw dropped.

(I made some alterifications to this picture, so I guess that makes this mine?)

Oh fuck me. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

I was Clementine. That one badass chick that killed walkers on a daily task, took care of AJ, killed Lee, got Kenny paralyzed! The one and only that went through the zombie apocalypse shit that started when she was 8?! 

I didn't even get to see the Final Season!

All sound faded into the background, my eyes rolled into the back of my skull and I was out like a light.  The mirror slipped out my of hand and shattered on the floor.

Oh.

Whoopsie.

And I never told them my name. Great.

...What is my name?...