Chapter Twenty-Nine

There are many things you can find inside my closet. Of course, there are bunch of clothes, lined in different styles. There are shoes of each color and bags that would go well with all of the clothes.

And there are other things. Other things, like guns, knives, drugs... Being in the gang has done its toll on me. But I have never considered it to be a problem. But Antonio doesn't think like that.
He has been roaming inside the closet for nearly an hour, throwing out all the dangerous and fun stuff, I have inside.

"What the hell?" Toni shouts loudly taking out the Katana, I have been keeping inside ever since I have turned ten. He looks down at it with large eyes, slowly examining it.

"What?" I ask alarmed, scared that something might actually be wrong with it.

"How did you get it?" He asks me with mesmerized voice and looks at me with large eyes. His orbs are studying me carefully before switching back to the Katana.

"Well, grandpa gave me when I turned ten." I shrug my shoulders and hop on the bed comfortably, eyeing Toni not to do anything bad with it. "I haven't shown it to anyone, actually." I add, hoping he will get the hint and put it back inside. "Not even family members or close friends." I add once again and roll my eyes when he sits next to me, with Katana still in hands.

"Oho..." He mumbles and touches the blade softly. "Do you know what it is?" He whispers and sighs as I nod.

"Katana, obviously." I state a bit annoyed and rise my eyebrows as he shakes his head.

"I can see that you are still new to this whole gang world." He whispers and gives me back my Katana. "This is Katana, which belongs only to the members of The Golden Dragons' inner circle." He whispers and coughs. "It is specially designed Katana, how did your grandpa get it? Who is he again?" He asks me and looks straight in my eyes.

"Come on." I chuckle and shake my head. "There is no way, he might be involved in the gang. He is the sweetest person alive, having worked for more than forty years as a doctor." I explain to him and stand up, putting Katana where it belonged.

"You do not understand, do you?" Antonio shakes his head and smiles. "Each gang has specially designed weapon, tattoo, name and symbol. For example, take Northern Bears. Our weapon is small blade with N.B engraved on it. Our symbol is White Bear and we have tattoos of its outline on the different parts of our bodies. And we have necklaces with white bears in the front and Northern Bears written at the back."  I nod, slowly sinking the idea in, that from all of these mentioned, I only got Wolves ring while I was in the gang.

"Oh... okay..." I murmur and close my eyes for a second. I can't think about grandpa and the Katana right now, but The Wolves and the words spoken to me by them. I don't want them to be right. Despite knowing that they were. "Can you tell me about other gangs as well?" I ask as he nods.

"So... now The Wolves." Antonio breathes in and looks down at his feet. "Their symbol is wolf, they have tattoos of it. Their weapon is small pocket knife with Wolves written on it. They have specifically designed rings on their fingers that have the same thing engraved to it, while the wolf is on the upper side and the name of the gang under." I nod, trying to remember my ring, which had neither of them. Was I ever the part of the gang?

"Cassie!" Alexa runs to me, holding her hand up. Her blonde hair is falling behind her, blue eyes glittering in the sun. "Look at it!" She shouts and shows me her hand, with familiar looking ring on it. "I got the ring!" She states proudly and shows off. I grin, having the same ring, but a bit different on my own hand.

Her ring had a wolf on the upper side. She was a member, they truly desired.

"Where have you been?" I ask Alexa as she sits across me, her eyes twitching.

"Of, I have a tattoo." She whispers and shows me her stomach, which has the outline of a wolf drawn on it.

"A wolf?" I ask half-confused as I stare at the tattoo in front of me.

"Yeah. I like it."

They made her an official member of the gang. She was the fifth member, they needed and not me. But in the end, I was the one, managing to get The Easter Tigers to help us. I was the one, defeating Crimson Roses for them and still, I was the one pushed out of The Wolves.

"Are you okay?" Toni whispers to me and I nod, not wanting to think about the matter anymore.

"Tell me more about others." I whisper in the weak voice, barely able to hold my tears inside.

"Well... The Serpents have snake as their symbol and tattoos on their bodies. Their weapon is a small gun with S written on it. They have bracelets, that have the form of snake. The Easter Tigers have watches with tigers drawn inside of it. Their customized weapon is a large golden sword. And logically their tattoos and symbols are tigers. Crimson Roses have tattoos of specific type of roses on their bodies. They have pendent of the form of that rose and weapon is spear. Now about the most important gang out there. The Golden Dragons." I look up at him and his tired face. He looks as if he is fading in the distance. "Their symbol is Chinese dragon, tho they are not Chinese. They have tattoos, mostly small ones of the dragons on their body. Their weapon is Katana and they have complex of the ring, bracelet and necklace. The ring has dragon engraved on the front and the name in the back. Same goes with the rest." He finishes in one breath and smiles at me. "Now, you know why I think your grandpa is in the gang?"

"Still. It makes no sense." I shake my head and smile. "He is old and kind. He would never hurt a fly. He can't be in the Inner Gang of the most infamous  gang in the world."

"What's his name?" Toni ask me out of blue and waits for my response.

"Um, Robert Jones." I answer with a shrug, but he says nothing. His features are darkened, but he doesn't even whisper a single syllable.

"Cassie... why did Crimson Roses kidnap you?" He asks me out of blue and stares at me with interest sparking in his eyes.