Trouble

Rainbow Steve's P.O.V.
"Sabre? What is going on?" I ask.
"I don't know!" Sabre says, putting his hands in the air.
"Tell my friends the truth about you and Rainbow Steve!" Goldy yells.
"What truth!?" I say, walking up beside Sabre.
"About Elemental Steve!" She shouts.
"Wait, how do you know his name? We didn't tell you his name..." Sabre says.
I begin to worry... "Sabre... I think he is here, we can't let him take advantage of them like he did us!
"GOLDY. YOU ARE NOW MORE POWERFULL THEN THEM, USE YOUR POWER WISELY!!!"

Tina's P.O.V.
We all hear it crystal clear. The stern voice that fills the air... it sends shivers down my spine.
Goldy drops the sword and stares at the ground.
"G-Goldy?" I ask, afraid of what is about to happen.
All of a sudden, Goldy starts to float in the air. I stare in disbelief.
"Why isn't magic mode working?!" Ryan yells.
"We are in another deminsion!" Unicorn Mann yells back.
Then chaos let's loose. Goldy begins to shoot fire and water everywhere.
"RUN!" Chicken face 2 yells.
I pull out my slingshot and fire.
Goldy turns and faces me. The whites of her eyes have gone black, the color of them as red as blood. The veins under her left eye are bulging.

For a second, I see fear in her eyes, and I could almost hear her whisper a cry for help, but then some darkness takes over and the Goldy we know is gone

For a second, I see fear in her eyes, and I could almost hear her whisper a cry for help, but then some darkness takes over and the Goldy we know is gone. She aims at me, and flames come out of her hands. I see darkness, but then I am surrounded by four portals.
And then I see him.