Sabre meet Sabre

Chicken Face's P.O.V.
I arrive at the daycare and hear commotion upstairs in the daycare room. I quickly hide and peek in.
Are you guys okay?" Tina asks.
Tony answers for them. "Um, yeah, why? What was in that portal thingy?" He asks.
"Unimaginable evil," says a rainbow looking dude.
"Rainbow Steve?" Tina questions.
"I am assuming that this is your deminsion?" He asks.
"Yeah," Tina replies.
"What is this place?" He asks.
"A daycare, it is kind of like a school, did Sabre explain that to you?" Tina asks.
Wait, Sabre? I've never seen this dude in my life, and since when did Tina call me by my real name?
"Yeah, okay, thanks," he responds.
"Where is the portal that brought you to my deminsion? Maybe we can take it back."
Tina looks at the stairs and I duck.
"Um, we have a problem with that, the portal was over the stairs, it's gone..." Tina says.
"What!?" Rainbow dude says, turning around to the stairs. "Is there any other way to try and get me back?"
"Well... there might be one way..." Tina says.
"What is it?" Rainbow dude asks.
"I mean, we do have a portal, but we have to program where it goes and Unicorn Mann usually does that..." she replies.
"Well, maybe we can figure it out?" He question.
"Maybe?" Tina questions back.
They head into the portal room. I wait for them to go into the portal, then I go upstairs.
I walk to the portal and run through on my own to find out where they went.
"Ahhhh!" I scream.
I land in a Savannah.
The I see... me.