Chapter 10

Tony, Natasha, Scott, and I were riding inside Stark's personal limousine. "Stiles...maybe staying in the same house as your ex isn't such a good idea." Scott said. I sighed. "Yeah...maybe having my daughter around her pissed off ex isn't good...for us." "Wait wait wait. Did you guys seriously take me out of the house just to tell me to stay away from Cassie and Isaac?!" I asked looking at the three. I rolled my eyes avoiding the looks of the three. I sighed. "I can handle heartbreak...it's happen to me a couple of times. Gwen...Lydia...and now Cassandra." I said staring out the window. "Oh Peter....it's me again. The Nogi-" "Shut up." "What?" Scott asked glancing over at me. "Huh?" I asked confused. "You said shut up randomly." "No I didn't." I said. "Yes you did...you don't remember?" "No." Was I talking out loud? "Rude! Didn't your mother tell you not to interrupt someone that's talking?" "DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER!" "Stiles calm down! Calm down! Stiles! Stiles!" Scott said as he grabbed ahold of my arms that started to flail around. I looked around confused. I looked out the window to see a flash of the figure that looked Venom from my nightmare last night, smiling at me. Then it was gone. My eyes widened. "Stop the car." "What?" "STOP THE CAR!" I exclaimed. The car stopped and I bolted out of the car and searched for the black figure. I saw it off in the distance and ran after it. "Stiles! Wait! Stop!" Scott yelled. "Yes...Stiles...come and get me....you know you want to..." said the voice in my head. I shook my head and ran towards the direction of the jet black figure. I was taking shortcuts and random turns down alleyways to get to the strange being. I stopped in an alley and tried to catch my breath. "Peter...Stiles...Spider-Man. You know it would be a lot easier if you would just pick a name. Instead of jumping from one to the other. It's starting to get confusing." What do you want with me?" I asked. A shape was walking towards me. "I need you to understand." "Understand what exactly?" "That you aren't the only webslinger in town now. There is a new sheriff in town. I have a feeling that you might want to meet him soon." The got closer to me and walked out of the shadows of the buildings. It was me as the Nogitsun. "Why are you doing this?" "You'll find out soon enough. For now, I am going to continue my conversation with this here Cassie Stark. Do you mind?" "Wait how are you talking to Cassie and being here at the same time? Also...I am going to find you and I will kill you.'" "Now you see that isn't really Peter's or Stiles' well not really Stiles but anyway especially not Spider-Man's style. They don't kill anyone....or do they? Let's see...Allison...Aiden...Ben...Gwen...oohWhy don't we go ask that carjacker that you killed...oh wait we can't...because you killed him." My eyes widened. "How do you know about that?" "I know because I was there. I saw the entire thing unfold. He wanted your car, you said no, he aimed a gun at you, then all hell broke loose. You broke the man's arm and started to beat him to death....and then the man was dead...all because of you. Man...you just can't stop killing people or getting people killed, can you?" "Shut up. If you lay a finger on her...I'm going to-" "You're gonna what? Huh? What are you possibly going to do that will make me not kill this chick?" "You're inside my body right? Inside my mind...trying to take over it like a parasite, right? Well...a parasite needs a host to survive right? What if I just killed myself?" "Yeah...I would prefer you NOT do that." "Yeah...because you know what would happen if I were to die....if I die....you die." I said. "You found a loophole. Leave it to Stiles to find loopholes in everything." "Who would I be if I didn't?" "Normal." "I tried that...it didn't take." "Again...with the snide comments. This is why...I am going to kill you myself.

     "Oh that's nice...a promise from a psychotic killer who happens to be me and two other people at the same time. How did THAT even happen? How is the me version of the Nogitsune inside of the symbiotic stuff that I tore off of me?" "Been asking myself the same question Stiles. How can YOUR evil Nogitsune spirit...me...be inside you completely but at the same time be in someone else?" "I don't know why don't you tell me?" "Don't you find it a bit weird that you are talking out loud to yourself?" "Starting to get use to it so much I don't even realize I'm doing it." "Why don't you tell the three stooges behind you about what has been happening to you while I talk with Cassandra...bye." "No wait!" the voice was gone. I curled my hands into fist. "Stiles? Who were you talking to?" I turned around to look at the three people. "Uh..no one...I need to get back the house. NOW." "Nope.. uh uh. Not until you tell us what's going on with you." Scott said grabbing my arm as I tried to walk past him. "Please." "Let. Go. Of. My. Arm." I said. My arms filled up with the black veins. "Someone is starting to lose control..." "Shut up." I yanked my arm free from the supernatural werewolf grip of Scott and walked away from them pushing a button on two bracelets I wore on each wrist. The bracelets morphed into my webshooters and I shot up to the sky. 

     I landed in front of my bedroom window and opened it. I crawled inside and landed softly on the floor. I scared the cat. It jumped up to the bed. "Who are you?" I heard a female voice say outside the bedroom. "I'm a friend of your buddy Stiles." "Oh really? Then why won't you give me your name?" "I'd like it better if he was here with us." "I thought you said he was your friend?" I heard a crash. I swung the bedroom door open to reveal the man from my dream. "Stiles!" Cassie exclaimed. I stalked towards the man and punched him. He grabbed my fist and twisted my arm. "Now...this looks familiar. Where have I seen this before?" Eddie asked as he broke my arm. I screamed. I swung my other arm at him and he blocked it and broke that one. I fell to the ground unable to move or get up. He picked me up and slammed me against a table. "Stop! Stop it!" Cassie yelled. He began to throw punches one after the other. 4 at my face, 3 in my stomach, and then a few more at my face. I tasted blood in my mouth. I got to my feet unsteadily and punched him despite the excruciating pain I felt during and afterwards. "You see Stiles...when was the last time someone tried to control you? When you were possessed by the Nogitsune right? I can see the look in your eyes...the Nogitsune never left you... The more pain and suffering you endure the more powerful the Nogitsune inside you gets." Eddie said. My arms were covered in the black veins again. Much good that'll do me. My arms are broken. I looked down at the black veins to see that they were starting to envelop the entirety of my arms. It started to hurt. I let out a loud and painful scream as I fell back onto the floor in pain. Eddie looked at me and widened his eyes. "Well then....that's a new one." Eddie said as he backed away. The pain went away... I got to my knees and slowly turned my head upwards to face Eddie. A familiar phrase left my mouth. The thing is....I wasn't the one who said it. "Chaos has come again." I said in a demonic voice. The Nogitsune was back...and he was pissed.

and he was pissed