Chapter One~ Axel...

© 2014  All Rights Reserved.        

Please, Don't try to take my work. Thank you  

Axel P.O.V

I was walking down the hall I was really nervous, You could do this just ask her out, that's all….. Then what the heck are you nervous about?!

I rubbed my face and ran my hand through my hair. I took deep breathes and I started walking towards Nancy. Nancy was a goody-two shoes, but she’s was really pretty in her blue t-shirt and jeans.She had her hair light brown and green eyes. She always took out the best of me, you might wonder how I know her? well we had a project to together trust me at first I hated the fact I was stuck with the her. I was gonna made her do it, of course she said that she wouldn’t put my name on it.

One thing led to another and started being friends and guess who started having feelings? yup me! But one problem, one of my ‘best friend’ Jacob started liking her too. Ever since I found out we been fighting, Soo I’m gonna ask her out before he wins her over. I don't do relationships, I fuck and leave but this time it’s different I don’t want to fuck her. I want to have a relationship for once and that's what I’m gonna do. I'm not a player, I don't play girls. I tell them straight up I don't want anything from them just a easy fuck.

I started getting closer. Till I was behind her she had her back towards me .

“Hey cutie” I whisper in her ear, she jump and turn back in shock

“Axel! you scared me” I see her blushing a bit, which made me smirk.

“Sorry I couldn’t help myself” I said she pushes my chest

“Sure.. whatever” she started getting her books out and putting her book against her chest.

“Let me help you with that” I said getting her books out of her hands

 “Thank you” she smiled at me, which made me remember why I came up to her.

“So um I was wondering since we been friends for a while and I know I’m not the best guy in the world. but I will try my hardest if you give me a ch-” I was cut off when Jacob ran up to her and kiss her. The whole world felt like it stopped.

“Hey babe” Jacob said and smirk my way, I made a fist. When I saw her blush “Hey” she said quietly and smiled up to Gabe.  

“Oh hey! Axel didn’t see you there, guess what? Nancy and I are dating” He said, I looked down to see Nancy blushing even more and grinning.  

“Cool man” I said but the whole time glaring at him. 

"Hey is that my girlfriend's books?.. I'll take that" He asked he got the book from me, as we glared at each other. I was beyond piss 

 “Oh what were you going to say Axel?” Nancy asked then I see her hand holding Jacob's. I just stared at them

“Nothing it was stupid” I give her a small smile and left. Once I was far enough, I punch one of the lockers. The people in the hall stop and looked at me.

“What are you looking at?!” I yelled mind their own business! Dam! haven't they see someone piss before. I was heading out the door when I dumped into Zoe, I catch her before she falls, she smirks. she has Black hair, light brown eyes and wears a ton of make up.

“Well thank you, is there any way I could repay you with” she says flirts, as her fingers go down my chest. Zoe is the school’s biggest slut. I winked back, I stand her on her feet