Chapter 2:

The queen bees arrived at the classroom, making everyone shocked. "Well, hello girls, welcome to your homeroom." The teacher said. "Equally, I think this should be better, now that I think about it, it's kinda boring around here." Valentine said. "Yeah, we should have a competition or something, or a battle of the sexes." Arrow explained as Diamond and Valentine agreed. "I don't know, it seems like a bad idea, but we'll accept it, and girls, you will host it since you decided it." The Teacher said. "Awesome, it starts at lunchtime." Valentine said as she and the girls took their seats. "The battle of the sexes, that seems sexist." Pen said nervously. "I know dude, we need to figure out what's going on with these girls, they seemed evil, I can feel it in my heart." Eraser replied. "We'll, whatever it is, it has to wait for a while until they're too weak to go on." Blocky said.

At Lunchtime, the Queen Bees announced the Battle of the sexes to everyone. "Attention everyone, it's time for the competition, the battle of the sexes, it's gonna be boys vs girls, whoever wins, gets to be number 1 like us." Valentine announced. "Oh come on!" Pen complained. "Well well well, it looks like we have a complainer in the audience, you sir, tell us your name." Valentine threatened Pen. "M-My name is Pen." He said scaredly. "Well Pen, it's too bad, because, you're playing on the males side." Valentine replied.

After school, the guys decided to go to Blocky's house and hang out there. "I can't believe she would do this to us, boys against girls, that's crazy, my girlfriends on the girls side-oh wait a minute, she graduated last year, that's right, never mind." Blocky exclaimed. "And now, I can't see Match again, she's on the girls side and I'm on the boys." Eraser said as he sobs. "Yeah, they're up to no good, you were right Eraser." Snowball replied.

"Okay girls, everything is according to plan and now, we'll be able to rule the world." Valentine said to her friends. "But first, we'll hypnotize everyone, so that they'll be enemies to each other, perfectest idea ever, they'll never be able to be friends ever again."