Raw and talks

Victoria P.O.V

Right now I was backstage of Money Night Raw. I was gonna tell everyone I won't be able to compete for the next couple months and explain why. I was in a black strap less dress that had polka dots on it with black polka dots wedges, or a wedge since you know, my broken foot and all. My hair was tightly curled. "You sure you don't want either of us coming out with you?" Jon asked for the hundredth time. "I am sure Jonny. I will be fine, I promise. If something goes wrong then you guys can come out." I said. "Ok, if you're sure." Joe said. I was gonna walk down the wrap since you know I can't really hope a barrier with a broken foot.  "Ok. I am about to go on. Love you guys." I said. "Love you to." They said. A second after they said that, my music blasted through the arena. I walked out and smiled alittle bit to see all my excited fans. I got into the ring and got a microphone. "Hey everyone!" I said into the mic. They cheered back at me. "As you can see, I am not here to compete tonight. I have a broken foot, two cracked ribs, a serve concussion, a broken nose, and a busted lip." I said into the mic. My voice slowly ganing more venom as I spoke. "Everyone is probably wondering what happened, right?" I asked. Then the fans started a 'What?' chant. "Well I'll tell you. I was attacked in the gym last week. I am not gonna say any names, but the people who attacked. You better watch your backs." I said into the microphone. I was about to get put of the ring, but Carson came out at the top of the ramp."What do you want Rhodes?" I sneered. "I just want to say that I am sorry." He said. I glared at him. "For what? For doing this to me?!" I yelled into the mic. Everyone gasped. He glared back. "No, I am sorry I didn't do it sooner!" He yelled at me. He was about to get into the ring, but someone tackled him down. It wasen't Roman or Dean. The guy had on a black hoodie and black jeans. The hoodie was covering his face. I heard him yelling things at Carson. He finally stopped the assault on Carson and turned to me. I tried to see if I can get a look at his face but I couldn't. He got into the ring and stepped closer to me. I was confused on who it is. He kept getting closer until I was all the way against the ropes. "Who are you?" I yelled. I didn't have a mic so the crowd didn't hear me. He took off the hoodie and I saw Danny standing there. I was in shock. When did he sign a contract so he can wrestle. "Hey beauty." He said with a smirk. I was in shock. He bent down and picked up a mic. "You are all probably wondering who I am right?" Danny said into the mic. The crowd was cheering. "My name is Daniel Hart. No, I am not Bret Harts son, I am his grandson. The reason I am out here is because I am sick and tired of little Carson Rhodes thinking he can do anything he wants. Especially to my girlfriend." He said, finishing off looking at me. "So Carson, if you are man enough. Face me in a match. If I win, you leave my girlfriend alone. If I lose, then me and Victoria are over." He said into the mic. I looked at him like he was crazy. "I'll give you a week to figure it out." He said dropping the mic. After he dropped the mic, I left the ring and went up the ramp. I made backstage and I was pulled into a hug by Renee, she knew how I felt. I was trying not to cry. "Come on sweetie. Let's get you to your locker room." She said wrapping her arm around my shoulder. "Beauty!" I heard Danny yell. I just ignored him. He thinks I want to talk to him when he basically put me out there. We made it to the locker room and we walked in. Nobody was there, which I am glad. That means I won't be interrogated. Cause I know they saw what happened. "You want me to stay with you?" Renee asked. "No, I am fine. I am probably just gonna lay down and relax. Thanks though." I said with a slight smile. "Ok, call if you need anything." She said with a smile walking out. I decided I should change. I put on a black tank top and black shorts. I put on Toms. I just finished putting on my Tom and Danny walked in. "What do you want?" I asked. "Beauty, I am sorry baby. I just want him to leave us alone." He said sitting in front of me, since I was on the couch. "Danny, I felt like you don't care about our relationship when you did not. What if your psycho ex showed up and I did that? How would you feel?" I asked. He looked down and sighed. "Exactly. Baby, I love that you want him to leave me alone, but you could have talked to me about it." I said lifting his head up.  "I am sorry baby. It will never happen again. I just want to show you I can do it." He said putting his forehead against mine. " I know baby. I know you can beat him." I said. I pecked him on the lips and pulled away and smile. For the next few hours me and him just lounged out. Jon wasen't in the show this week and Joe and Colby really didn't have anything. After Raw we left fot the hotel.