Changes

Open

Shiro was asleep next to the pod as it opened up, a disoriented Katie slowly came round once the pod opened. Once her eyes adjusted, she was able to look around, she stifled a giggle as she saw her sleeping boyfriend next to the healing pod. She quietly got out of the pod, and then gently placed a hand on Takashi's sleeping form.
"Shiro, Shiro wake up." She gently Cox's , and he stirs. Once he opens his eyes, they widen to the size of Wenzbees, then he jolts up.
"Katie, your awake!" He exclaims, before pulling her into a hug. Then kissing her, then back into a hug.
"Shiro, I'm alive. Your smothering me." She laughs as he sheepishly rubs his neck.
"Sorry, but you had us all worried. It's been dobashes since we where rescued by Allura." Katie's eyes widen, shed been unconscious for days?!?
"Oh my gosh! Are the others fine?"
"Yes, Jessie, Cathy, and Lena are all fine. Better than fine actually, but more on that later, right now, I need to ask you something that I've been wanting to for a while now." Katie looks confused until Shiro gets down on one knee and takes out a box.
"Katie Holt, I know we've only been dating a year, but we've been through so much together. Fighting Galra, finding he lions, even saving Planets. I've been all over the Galaxy, and I know that there is nobody else I'd rather spend the rest of my life with, and, well, Katie Holt, will you marry me?" He Asks, Katie just gives him a big hug.
"Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!" Shiro just laughs as he slips the ring on her finger, then gives Kate a kiss.
"Ok, how about we get you some more comfortable clothes? You've been in that armor since we got back, it's kinda scorched." Katie looks down and realized that she was indeed in her suit.
"Yes please, I have a dress or jeans, well, my clothes waiting for me." Shuro laughs as Katie drags him along to their shared room. She didn't even realize that it was one am so to speak.
Time skip two hours or so

Katie is now in jeans, green long sleeved shirt, and brown knee length boots. Her hair is down, and she has a green headband on.
"Shiro, you never told me how the others are doing."
"Oh, well, they are engaged to the others." Katie chokes on her water, shockers.
"That was fast, I thought Keith would take at least a month to ask Lena, dang it. I owe Matt money, I lost our bet!" Shiro just laughs at his fiancés antics, just then, the rest of the castles inhabitants entered the dining room.
"Pidge!" The boys exclaimed.
"Katie!" The girls say with glee. Soon, Pidge is in the middle of a group hug.
"Guys, can't breath, need space." They all back up, and then Katie notices how visibly pregnant she is.
"Oh, yeah, umm, everyone, I'm pregnant." Shiro chokes on the water he was drinking, the girls squeal, and the boys just gape at her.
"What!" Lance exclaimed.
"Congratulations!" Allura squeals.
"I'm gonna be a father!" Shiro exclaims with glee. Katie sighs in relief, and places her hand on her stomach. And the others notice her hand.
"Congratulations! Shiro finally asked you." Katie is confused till she realized they where talking about her ring.
"Oh, yeah. Oh shit! I need to call Matt!" Katie yells as she runs out of the room, with Coran yelling at her saying she shouldn't run while pregnant.
"Wait a second, if Pidge is pregnant, we need to prepare a nursery!" Lance exclaimed, we all nod, then I remember.
"We never told Pidge that Green Lion is out of commission for three more weeks, did we?" The others pale, then we bolt to find Pidge before she finds her lion. We look for about five minutes, till.
"TAKASHI SHIROGANE! WHAT THE QUUIZNACK, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME GREEN WAS STILL HURT? YOU ARE SO DEAD, I'M GONNA SPOON FEED YOU LANCE'S COOKING FOR A WEEK!" Shiro paled right as an angry and pregnant Katie appeared in front of him.
" I was just about to tell you before you bolted to call Matt, please don't make me eat Lance's cooking please." Shuro practically begs, Katie just groans.
"Fine, but next time mr." She points a finger and Shiro nods quickly. Let's just say, all the Paladins know not to anger Pidge, she can be quite terrifying. And she knows how to fight, so seriously, just don't anger her.
"I need Allura, I can help her fix Green." Then Pidge just runs off, leaving everyone confused.
"I swear she wasn't that weird before she became pregnant, good luck Shiro, you have the brainiac who's pregnant. You're gonna need luck and maybe the best software you can afford." Lance states while laughing, Shiro just laughs with him, these next few months are gonna be interesting.