Let's Fxck 🤤

Jahseh's POV

If couldn't process what was going on. All I did was say the words 'dark pink' and now she want me? I wonder if I could say dark pink all the time now just to get her. 

Destiny's POV

I started sucking on his neck viciously. He was trying not to moan under all that grunting. I let go to kiss him and tear his lips up. I was breathing heavy and I sat him with me on top up so I could continued giving him a love mark/bite. I ripped his shirt open revealing his tattoo with his mom's name and a six pack with a couple arms tattoos. I pecked his chest with my lips up and down until I got to his amazingly toned stomach that shimmered a little. When I reached his torso he pulled me up so I wouldn't go on.

Jahseh's POV

me- We can't fuck Destiny

D- Why

me- Because 

D- Because what

me- We aren't ready

D- Your mean you

me- Us. You're too innocent and I don't want to just fuck you then stop caring. That would make you a hoe. I can't just fuck you like everyone else D. You mean too much to me and I want to do it right. When I can cum into you and have a little me inside you. We can make a little caramel baby and raise him right. You won't have to work  and I will take care of y'all when you need it. I cant can't ruin this for us. I won't forgive myself ever. I don't want us to be benefits I want a family when can own you fully and fuck you when I want. But it can't be now.

She slide her pants down and got up going towards the air condition. She turned it on a walked up stair without a word.

Destiny's POV

I understand what he means but that isn't what I want. Maybe I am not pretty enough.

I mean does that look like someone you want to date?

Anyways I went to the bathroom and covered my stretch marks on my thighs with foundation. I the mirror I took a selfie.

I captioned it Am I pretty now guys? 

The picture said 30k❤ and 23k comments

@shmateo_ : You are such a hoe

@ogleloo: Sis you always pretty

@klondikeblonde: @ogleloo why you commenting on girls pictures. When you get back from tour we are doing some serious talking

@liltay- My shoes cause more than your rent

@Pandorathedancer- liltay sit your broke self down everyone already knows that was your moms money

@SkiMaskTheSlumpGod: Tell your friend hit me up

@xxxtentacion: Baby your are always beautiful and I am sorry if I hurt you but I can't hurt you

Jahseh's POV

She took this the wrong way

I never meant to hurt her. I got to thinking and downloaded an app called PicFlow and go at to work.

Y'all I am updating again don't worry. How was your day. This first to comment get a shoutout only if you follow me though. 540 words

                                                                                                             -XOXO SavageSquadGoals