Thoughts

The way Hanji moves in a very aberrant way sets shivers down his spine. Knowing the thought that she might be like that happy and smiling as always when someone else were to confess love to her.

Now it's getting too unconfortable from the raven-haired man sitting in a peculiar way upon a bench watching how Hanji talk softly and sweetly at the two titans she claims as her own.

He was sweating quite hard as thoughts of Hanji being eaten came rushing inside his head. The thought of her marrying another man and the worst pucture is her becoming titan's feces even though that won't happen.

A lot of moment passed by with him changing positions while not bothering to drive his focus away from the brunette. The sun was up in a sleepy afternoon, his seat not too far away that he can hear Hanji laughing all of a sudden.
Then hearing her muttering and whispering some words with eventually screaming.

Yeah maybe he's getting too attached to a very aberrant girl,
someone despite of her practices is making him miss her
making his heart flutter in a very unexpected way.

“Hanji...”
Levi whispered as his eyes closed with his muscles relaxing at the tingle of the breeze being always the wintry one to massage him.
And later on, while Hanji's image was kept vibrant in his mind and heart, he began feeling enough warmth and began sleeping peacfully.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hanji's POV

A ray of light made me avert my gaze with my two brown eyes hitting a ravenette sleeping peacefully in a not so faraway bench.
My heart started pounding fastly, echoing all through my nerves. I was so very shocked at the moment, when my feet started walking on its own heading towards Levi's spot.

Every step taken made me lose my breath with a sudden deluging emotions of great happiness of great dreams about to embark.

As I was the nearest one to his face, my faint breathings met his skin, and all that I could feel at the moment was my lips urging to kiss his.

And every second, my face did get closer and closer.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Levi's POV

I opened my eyes to the warmth that has been calling out to me.
I slowly flutter my lids open until my eyes swollen palpably because of
what greet my eyes.

“Four-eyes? what the fck are you doing?!”

I asked harshly at her, she was swiftly parting off her face from mine and composing fake laughters to convince me even more at what I thought she was doing.

“I dont know...I feel haftly sane”

She excused so I threw back my words.

“Idiot, you are whole insane everyday”

I gave off another usual 'tch' while getting up from my seat, I grab her up then I walked away after.

Was she about to kiss me?
My thoughts could not be any weirder, like she was there closing her eyes and was about to press her pinkish lips upon mine.

Damnit Hanji!
I yelled in my mind, with my brows furrowed yet there was rosy blush painting my cheeks.
The afternoon was really hot, that I sweat too much just by walking.
I made my way to my office, more like my room to began checking on some paperworks.

I wonder...Where did she go?
Fuck it Levi! ofcourse her room!

And there was me battling against me inside of my mind.
I dont even know when did I began having feelings for the titan-freak.

Maybe, because she bugs me too much that I gotten use to it?

No way, I cant accept these feelings! Im a fucking soldier for goodness sake!

I exclaimed as I was already pulling my hair down in pure dismay, for my feelings seem to be bursting out. I somehow cant help but smile at the thought of Hanji marrying me.

But you can't dumbass!

You should ignore her presence, and be used to moments without her.

Okay, Levi first step you should ignore shitty glasses!

Narrator's POV

After Levi thought of so many ways on how he can ignore the clingy titan freak, who's obviously always around nagging him to catch her more titans.

He don't know what to do at how much enthusiasm she got for always bugging him every minute of his damn whole life.

He took a sip of his black tea, taking it up slowly to reach his mouth.
As his lips met the brim of the cup, two hands slapped against his back.

“Oh!Shorty you must be enjoying that aren't you?”

Hanji said as Levi spit the tea out of his mouth, while the rest inside the cup got spilt onto his lap.
His eyebrows were furrowed furiously, with his head turning slowly yet dark aura surrounds him, and there he goes an angry shrimp who's about to kill Hanji Zoe.

“Oh! fck Levi Im sorry”

Hanji said with purely sarcasm in her tone voice and fake pity.  Levi put the teacup on the table, taking his rage with him as he gotten enough of Hanji's little play.

He clutched his hands tightly then head towards Hanji. He was deciding if he'll hit her with his balled fist but decided that that would be too much.

So he scared her with his aura and suddenly cornered her, her back now resting against the wall.

Levi's face got nearer to hers, as he
tried tiptoeing more. His eyebrows furrowed still and his face gave off a pissed off vibe.

He wasnt sure of what to do next, not until his eyes met hers in just a second.
But then it lasted for about a minute, as his deep blue greyish eyes took focus in the hazelnut eyes looking back at his.

Fuck it Levi! your feelings just gotten worse!!

He shouted in his thoughts without moving an inch, he was so so lost.
He knew right away, that he was already falling down the rabit's hole in search after more of her presence.

It was like he was the male alice who got driven into Hanji's world as they continued staring at each other, both in rosy cheeks.