Preventing fidgety

As her eyes widened at the rossy color painting the cheeks of the grumpy little man in her front, Levi started declaring made up reasonings.

“I-it's not like t-that shitty glasses”

“You just...look shittier”

“Don't g-get me wrong”

Levi stated as both of his brows were furrowed while his eyes have swollen a little from usual. Surely, that he stuttered a little that's why he got a nice loud laugh from Hanji Zoe.

“Levi ahahaha, you”

she pointed her index finger to his nose and continued talking.

“You look like you saw your crush pass by ahahaha”

Hanji was now holding the bottom of her tummy while letting out not too loud chuckles and Levi was in a state of blushing mess, struggling to compose his self.

Suddenly the door of the room flew open revealing the blonde haired Erwin Smith, he was surprised at what he saw yet on the other hand he was expecting this.
After all the two have always been together ever since Levi joined the survey corps.

Next to Erwin was another taller blonde, it was Mike Zacharius who is oftentimes quiet. He looks around until his eyes met Levi's lap filled of liquid spilt on it.

“Levi? what happened to your clothes?”
Erwin asked as Mike responded to his question quite quick.

“Levi have some tea spilt on lap, that's why”

Mike said after sniffing the air of the room reek of tea scents being left to be traced.

“Ah...I see I thought that Levi pissed his pants after looking at Hanji for that long”

Erwin said as Levi blushed even more furious, Hanji then, in his front just laugh Erwin's joke away.

Fuck. I cant control this feeling it's overwhelming me!
was what Levi's thought was cussing about. He just then breath in deep and began walking out the room.

“I'll clean myself”

he excused.

~In the bathroom~

Levi's POV

Since Im surprisingly still not taking a bath, I got out of the room escaping the weird feeling of awkwardness and all. Erwin is smiling like a clown with Mike smirking. Oh god no! they'll tease me!
Tch, there will be annoying days to come, I know it.

My brows were still furrowed but got loosen a bit as do my pants and shirt. I put off my clothes and hang them I started soaking in the wet (obviously)and warm pool of water.

I closed my eyes relaxingly and think, until the death of my mother, the death of Isabel and furlan crosses my mind. I opened my eyes and took a deep breath, the fidgety my heart has started to fade away. Only tears came waving through and through, knowing that Im missing them the most, my family.

After washing myself I took the towel and wrap it around my waist to cover my lower part, getting my hanged clothes to wash them after my hopefully quiet bath.

Hell I stuttered at that moment, but I should really just ignore four-eyes and my feelings for her.

Was what the voice in my head was saying, I couldn't care less either way.

Hanji's POV

The room was filled with laughters coming out from three mouths that are talking about how Levi should grow after feeding him with beef and making him drink a gallon of milk.

Erwin sat at the chair, while Mike was settled upon the wooden table. They both are eating now, with salad bowl upon their hands.

“I should go now!”
I said as I put down my bowl of salad and dash away the room. Frolicking happiness started consuming me by the thought that I could be experementing Sawney and Bean again.

On my way to the open field where I left Sawney and Bean binded with ropes and pierced with poles, I saw Levi standing again beside the bench ordering the cadets to do 15 laps nonstop.

I made my way beside him, I sat on the bench while getting a pissed off look from Levi.

“You know what shorty I gotta admit it to you”

“We are bestfriends and I hope that you believe it too”

“I'll be honest with you”

“Gotta admit a secret”

I said as I gaze at his blue greyish eyes smiling as I found them staring right back at mine.

“Levi....”

“Promise this won't change things between us?”

I said as my eyes began being teary.

“What, Hanji tell me? I promise that you will still be my bestfriend”

“And nothing will change.”
Levi responded his blue eyes showing worry and concern while his mouth was about to form a smile.

“I...”

“I'm batman”

.................

and there was an awkward silence between us, footsteps then started rushing away. And most importantly Levi cussed before he got away.

“Fuck you”

was what he said. Then I laughed triumphantly.
Grinning afterwards like a maniac.

   I then get up and went straight to my titans Sawney and Beanne.

~Levi's room~

Levi's POV

I sat on my chair thinking still. It was already midnight and my face was flushed red. I couldn't help but smile by the thought of Hanji having such a crush on me.
That moment when she said she was to admit something I knew that my mouth did formed into a very small smile.

Even if I ignore her she's totally into me. And Im also into her, feeling like Im being magnetize.

Fuck...If these feelings grew even more...

What if I tried hurting her so she wouldn't keep coming at me?

Okay, that's settle if she were to do again something ridiculous and stupid I'll really yell at her.

And before I can even set my plan into action, I heard footsteps closing in. There was a faint knock in my door and in  that sound I knew right away who would it be.

“Come in four eyes...”