21 - pretty obvious

☆   ✱   ☆

Scott shook his head and shot me an obvious narrowed look, "It's not Lydia he likes."

"Interest is cheesy you idiot." Allison snickered,
"You'll realize he likes you. Soon."

"Yeah, soon." I stated sarcastically.

Stiles bursted back into the room with a water bottle in his grip. He quickly searched through his bag and revealed a dog bowl with Scott's name written on it. It was pretty clear that he used a sharpie. I gawked in amusement as he opened the bottle with his teeth and poured the water into the white bowl.

After Stiles quickly placed the bowl on the floor, Scott abruptly lunged the bowl back at us. I felt cold water hit the side of my head and as a result, I let out a loud gasp. Like probably too loud. That suddenly flipped off the switch. I couldn't take it anymore. My fists began to clench and my jaw rooted. When the final mento had been added to the coke inside of me I felt like exploding in anger.

"Oh god...she's angry." Stiles backed up cautiously.

"You know what? Stiles and I have been putting up with your crap for the last three weeks! We've attempted to help you and what does everyone get back? Your anger. Your intolerable, uncontrollable, obnoxious, anger."

"I can't control it! What am I supposed to do?"

"It's because you're not trying, Scott! You're not trying. You let the anger take over as you sulk over the poor girl who literally needs some space, for crying out loud. What about mom? We literally watch her being attacked by several people, questioning why her son is suddenly out of control?!" Words flew from my mouth that I never thought I would even think, let alone say out loud. I knew instantly from the look in his eyes that they'd hit their mark. Or so I thought they did.

I felt a lump in my throat, tears threatening to take over. "God, we all know you're stronger than this...but you're just letting this arrogant side of you take over. My younger brother is in there somewhere."

Scott had his head bowed down, refusing to make contact with me. I wanted to grab his face and make him look at me but all I did was walk out of the room.

~

Ten minutes have passed. I had my hands against the bathroom sink. For the past five minutes I heard Stiles shouting at Scott. From what I guessed, he clearly sounded angry. I couldn't hear anything he was saying though. Everything was muffled.

I looked up at myself and still noticed that some strands of my hair were wet. I grimaced in annoyance and pulled my hair up into a high ponytail.

I felt anxiety kicking in again. My fingers tapped on the sink and then found myself rubbing my face. I was stressed. I knew that I needed to relax in order to be able to help out.

All of a sudden, I stopped my jittering because I heard nothing but complete silence. No more shouting.

I held my breath as I opened the bathroom door up. I poked my head out and noticed Stiles sitting against the wall with his hands on his head.

"Stiles?" I called out and walked towards him in a hurry as I saw him poke his head back up. I squatted beside him and noticed that his eyes looked red and irritated.