Sweetest Moments | P

He Has A Sweet Moment With Your Baby:

ETHAN:

     After 13 long hours of labor you finally gave birth to a healthy baby boy weighing 8 lbs and 2oz, and 19

     After 13 long hours of labor you finally gave birth to a healthy baby boy weighing 8 lbs and 2oz, and 19.5 inches long. He was yours and Ethans pride and joy. You still couldn't get over the look on Ethans face the second you two heard his first little wail. It was an expression you'd never seen before on his face and it made your hurt burst. Soon after giving birth to your little angel you were exhausted and wanted to sleep. Ethan promised to take care of your sweet boy so you could get rest, even though you'd have to be the one to feed him. 

     When you woke up the room was almost silent, except for the quiet whispers of Ethans soothing voice. Peering through your lashes, still pretending to be asleep you watched him on the guest couch, rocking back and forth with the swaddled blue blanket in his arms. He stared down at the perfect little sleeping face and smiled softly. "Hey, there baby Kane. I'm your Daddy. It sounds really weird saying that, but I really like it. I don't know you very well but I do know that I love you and your Mommy very much and as long as I'm around nothing will ever hurt you. I give you my word." He coos, never taking his beautiful eyes off of your babies face.

     Initially, when you had gotten the news that you were pregnant Ethan had panicked about not being able to be a good Dad to your unborn child. But after seeing him cradle him in his arms for the first time and whisper sweet, loving words toward him you knew he'd be just fine. At this moment nothing else mattered except for the two handsome loves of your life. Ethan Grant Dolan and Kane Levi Dolan. 

GRAYSON:

     After three weeks in the hospital, you were able to take your beautiful Ava June home

     After three weeks in the hospital, you were able to take your beautiful Ava June home. When she was born, she wasn't able to breathe on her own which was the scariest moment of yours and Graysons lives. The sight of her tiny body attached to various tubes and wires broke your hearts. But almost a month later you were walking through the door with a happy, and healthy baby girl.

     The first thing you wanted to do after getting home was take a shower in your own bathroom. Grayson was nervous to be left alone with Ava but you knew he'd be fine for the half hour it would take for you to get clean. You made a bottle just in case and layed her diapers and wipes out on the counter for him. 

     While in the shower you could hear Ava screaming and crying from the other room. You knew Grayson could handle it, but he was taking forever to get her calm. After a few minutes, worry washed over you. You stepped out of the warm shower and wrapped yourself in a towel to check on the two. Her cries had died down to just a few fussy whines by the time you were able to peak around the corner into the living room. "Shhh...Daddy's got you. It's okay." Grayson coos. You smiled seeing him laid back on the couch with her tucked safely under his arm and the bottle in her mouth, her big hazel eyes staring up into his matching ones.

     He was already such an amazing Dad and you couldn't believe that you and Ava were the two luckiest girls in your life because you had him in it.