NEW SPOILERS !

Hello miraculers ! So I found some new spoilers and I'm super excited that I can shere them with you ! 

So the first one referes to Hawk Moth : " His opponent is stronger as long as he can call Mayura , a villain who can create  alias two for his akumatized villains super villains ... " 

Next we have this : " More powers , more action and emotions ! Season 3 will put Marinette and Adrien to the test " 

The other spoiler is this : " We will see Kagami in Frozer with a new outfit "  

And now something very very special ! ... " In episode 78 ( one episode of season 3 , the last one ) all the miraculers will cry "  

And the spoilers continue ... : " We will see Ladybug with a different design " 

Next we have this : " There will be more kwmis than the 7 ones we know ( I think he/she ment 5 , but whatever ) 

After we have this big and special spoiler ! : " A member of the writing team said that the end of miraculous has already been written , but right now they only have 84 episodes ( early season 4 , but keep in mind ... They have material for at least 7 seasons and season 5 is confirmed !!! " 

Yeah after this I'm shocked !!! THEY HAVE MATERIAL FOR AT LEAST 5 SEASONS ?????!!!!!!! So that means that ... They could end Miraculous in season 7 and not 5 !!! 5 are good ... But 7 are even better !!! But I appreciate their hard work and they have all the right to be called heroes ... 

I have more spoilers but I'm gonna write now a theory that I have for Mayura and  Princess Fragrance ... So in season 3 Princess Fragrance will return and I think that Mayura will bring her back , because this is her power ! 

Now we will continue with the spoilers ! : " There is gonna be a new character ! We don't know is he/she is a male or a female , but what we do know from Feri , is that the character will be more informant than Mayura . " 

Something else we have for Mayura is this : " Mayura will be a very important character in the series " 

Something important is this : There will be an episode of the origins of  kwamis " 

Then something that we will all shout FINALLY ! : " The whole miraculous team will reveal their identities in season 4 or 5 ( the miraculous team can't be only those 5 ... More miraculouses , more heroes and super villains ) " 

Something that will make us shout FINALLY again : " Ladybug and Chat Noir will be suspicious of each others identities ,  but Adrien will suspicious Marinette first !!! " 

Reaction : OMBUG YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that's where the spoilers end for now ! Stay miraculous ! Bug out !