Part 2

Arnav was quiet all the way till they reached college, Lavanya was observing him keenly. He was lost in a different world and to add it more he was smiling to himself.

She chuckled in her mind, she has never seen her friend so lost in a girl. Arnav was not of the types who will swoon over girls, rather girls used to throw themselves on him either getting attracted to his handsome features or more for his money.

But this time it was different, this time her arnie is lost in the beauty of a girl who not only got hit by him, but also blasted him in the middle of the road.

They reached college and arnav altogether forgot the purpose for which he was so excited to go to college, yes he wanted to show his new vehicle to his friends, but now he was not in his senses.

Hey arnie man, how r u??'' His friend nk wished him along with Aakash.

Nk was a fun loving guy, who always used to crack funny jokes to make his friends laugh, thereby cheering up the atmosphere. Rather Aakash was little quiet types, but when it comes to making fun he also used to join the group.

Yes their group was unique with Arnav, Nk,Aakash And Lavanya. Whole college used to adore their bonding and friendship and they knew that if they try to mess with any of them, the others would give them a tough time.

Nk whistled loudly when he saw the new beauty behind arnav, yes his new car.

Wowww Arnie yaar, she is gorgeous man, when did you buy her??'' Chal Yaar party toh banta hain. I cant wait to take a ride with her.

Congrats buddy'' Aakash wished arnav by hugging him tight.

But their friend was too lost to say something. Nk waved at lavanya to ask her what happened to him to which she replied she will tell later.

Arnavvv, nk jerked him, where are you lost man, I have never seen you like this, what happened??''

Soon the bell rang, chal yaar class ka time ho gaya, aakash said.

Arnav hesitantly took his steps towards the class. They all were final year BSC students.

They were waiting for the lecture to start and as usual were busy with their masti in class when they heard some commotion in the class. Suddenly the lecturer came and introduced a new student who has joined their class today.

Ok Guys, this is Khushi Gupta our new student and she will be joining our class from today and I request you all to please welcome her.''

Arnav was least bothered to have a look, suddenly... when he heard Lavanya screaming...

Holy Cow... yeh toh... wohi ladki hain.''

Aakash and NK gave her confused looks and asked which ladki?''

Arey the one whom arnie hit his car today morning...''

Suddenly arnav jerked his head and saw the beautiful lady in white, who has managed to rule his senses since morning.

He stood up from his place all shocked.

Lavanya was enjoying his look but pulled him back as he was looking totally like a fool standing up in the middle of the class.

Lavanya can you care to explain the mystery about the lost looks of our friend,'' nk asked.

I will tell you later' she replied.

Khushi was hell nervous since it was her first day, she walked towards taking a seat,she was searching for a place to sit, when lavanya waved at her.