Part 14

Next day khushi and her mom went for shopping, she had got a call from her jiji in US, who unfortunately will not be able to attend the wedding.

Hello... jiji hum tumse naraaz hain, why are you not coming for your only sisters wedding.

Khushi... Iam sorry, you know na... Rahul's parents will not allow me to go when Iam pregnant and I don't want to oppose them. Anyways my wishes and blessings are always there with you.

You are very lucky khushi... you have got such loving in laws who are ready to fulfill all your dreams, I got to know everything from Amma... and Babuji? Iam surprised that he agreed for your love marriage... I must say Arnav's parents are really good that they could convince him.

Ya jiji... they all are lovely... I don't know what would have happened if they had not convinced babuji... I cant even imagine a life without Arnav... said khushi

You love him a lot no... payal asked...

Yes jiji... and more than me he loves me too much, if babuji wouldnt have agreed then Arnav would have gone to any extent and that would have been worse... good that everything happened smoothly.

After few days it was the day of mehendi and there was lot of shor and dhamaka going on at shantivan and since two weddings were together... all the functions were planned in shantivan.

Shashi didn't oppose as he was happy that he doesnt have to spend much. At the same time he was happy that his daughter is going to get married to such a prestigious family.

Its not that he didn't love his daughter, but from ages its a legacy and he has seen in his family... he has seen his ancestors... the way women were treated in their family, according to them women were meant to be house wifes taking care of the husbands family and he is not able to change his mindset, but still... now when the changes are happening he is accepting it with difficulty.

The mehendi ceremony was meant to be a ladies function.. and as usual guys were not liking this fact. All the elder men, the fathers of the brides and grooms were having their fun time outside iin the lawn with their friends and shashi, Arun and vinod were busy with their friends, where as the guys were sulking here unable to see their brides.

Arey NK yaar... this is not fair... its our marriage and we are not even to allowed to meet our brides, Iam simply not going to accept it... what say Rohan?

I agree with you saale sahab... Iam too not liking it... I want to see Anjali... what is she wearing how is her mehendi... what should we do?

Guys its not a good choice to peep, pakde gaye toh bohot maar padne waai hai... Aakash said.

Aakash please... NK said.. whats life without some fun and cheating.

Lavanya heard all of these ... Guys whats going on?

Lavanya dear you know na I love so much... Arnav said... please help me... I want to see khushi ... please once only... please pretty please..

The way they all were pleading... Lavanaya melted soon... ok ok guys... let me think of something.

Ok there is a back door from the kitchen you know right... Arnie???

Ya ya I know... never explored kitchen much... but pata hai...

Ok so if you get inside from there you can slowly reach the hall... where the function is going on..

Now how you come its up to you, I will make sure nobody comes in kitchen and all the snacks are kept in hall before hand, so that nobody need to come on kitchen.