50

I stilled. Nanigas ako sa kinauupuan ko. It was Kim Taehyung. He changed his black hair into a peachy-white one. Mas lalo siyang gumwapo. I mentally sighed. I missed him so much.

"Sana, let me explain what happened." He said, while the ferris wheel is going up. Inayos ko yung pagkakaupo ko then nodded. He muttered a 'yes', which made me blush. I don't know why, basta ang cute niya.

"Magkikita sana kami ni Irene dahil may sasabihin siya sa akin. She said she's going to say sorry. Then, she gave me this drink. I thought it was you I'm talking to, kasi sa nakikita ko, ikaw talaga yon. So I kissed her. I didn't know that it was Irene all the time until I saw the CCTV footage of the bar."

Unti-unti akong tumango. Yung Irene pala yung sumira ng relasyon namin. I'll fucking kill that bitch. She made me think that Taehyung was cheating on me. She made Taehyung and I broke up.

"I'm sorry, Sana. You know how much I love you." He said, then he walked towards me. Tumayo na rin ako, and I cupped his cheeks.

"Ang cute mo sa bagong hair color mo." I said, then he just chuckled. He lifted my jaw and closed the distance between our lips. Then, fireworks exploded in the sky. Hinila niya ako sa upuan as we watched the fireworks display.

"I love you, Sana."

"I love you too, Taehyung."