I Wouldn't Know Any Better Than You

Meanwhile That. Thor Was Using His Axe And Chops Some Things And He Is A Goddess Of Thunder In Asgard. And Thor Was Seeing Something Weird. And He Is A Good Asgardian Of The Whole Kingdom.

And Warpath Said. What's Up! And Thor Freaked Out And Fell Down. And He Said. I Got It! Close One. And Thor Said. Warpath! What The Hell Are You Doing Here? And Warpath Said. I Snuck In. I Was Wondering What Egghead Stuff You Were Doing.

And Thor Gets Angry At Warpath. And He Said. It's Not Egghead Stuff It's Science. And Warpath Said. Science,Egghead, Seen Thing.

And Blink Said. Oh! I Have A Plan. And She Snaps Her Fingers. And She Creates Her Portal And Let Warpath Goes To The City And He Saw The City Which Was Beautiful. And Warpath Got Shocked.

And He Answered. Where Am I?
And Then Warpath Got Scared And He Saw A Monster Appearing. And Warpath Starts To Beat The Monster So Hard As He Could

And Warpath Had Been Running By Himself And He Was Telling Some Questions Why He Can't Do This. And He Was In The Hallway And It Was So Pitch Dark And Black Inside.

And He Saw A Monster And He Gasps. And He Grabs Out His Knives And Stabs On It's Body. And He Was Really Mad And He Decided To Take His Revenge On Killmonger.

Warpath Slipped On A Floor And He Grabs Out His Katana And It Has A Silver Metallic Blade And He Grabs Tight And Killmonger Runs On And Stabs Him The Death.

He Said. And That's The End. So....Don't You Wanna Asks Questions And Pick Up Out Story.

And Drax Said. Nah. I'm Just Ready We Get To Hang Out About.

Thor Said. Me Too. Blink Said. Me Three. And Mantis Said. Me Four. And Warpath Said. Well This Was Surprising. Thank You. And Drax Said. No Problem. So You Took Out Your Sword. And He Said. Yeah I Took Out A Sword Because Things Are Getting Way To The Winter Soldier.

And Thor Said. What Do You Mean You're Like The Winter Soldier. He Just Carries A Shotgun. Fought In The World War. And Had A Partner Is Wade Wilson That Was Gonna Sacrifice Himself About Vanessa And Oh. I See It Now.

And Drax Said. I Don't Care You Are Like The Winter Soldier. I Think You're Inspiring Me. With Like Some Other Superheroes. Said Thor.

And Drax Said. Yeah Right. The Heroes Make Everything So Dark And Depressive. As The Car Arrives And Opens The Window. And Captain America Said. Hey Guys. You Wanna Know My Secret Idenity?

And Drax Said. Eww Gross. And Thor Said. No Thank You. You're Like Friends With Korg. And Captain America Said. Hey Warpath. You Wanna Get Started Or What? It's Time To Do Assemble. I Mean. It's Time To Unite The Team.

And Warpath Said. Oh God. I Gotta Go Help The Heroes With This Team. And Nick Fury Said. Gotta Fight Stepphenwolf! Demon Wolf People.

And Warpath Said. It's Really Important To You. And He Said. I Bet Scarlet Witch Shows Up To Easy. It's Gonna Be To Bad.

And Thor Said. Sounds Good Actually Can We Come?

And Nick Fury Said. Oh I'm Sorry. The Hero Team Is Really Just Us You Know. The Just Us Team. Hehe. You Get It?

And Thor Said. Fine Whatever and Drax Said.You're Loss

Nick Fury Said. The Just Us Team! And Drax Said. Oh We Get It!

And He Said Again. And I'm The...I'm The Boss. Do You Know Why? Because I'm... And Warpath Got Really Angry And He Said. It's Not Always About You Nick Fury!!!!