sechsundsechzig

"Soph are you-omg are you okay?"Dele asked his best friend.

"What's up Soph?"Ruby rapidly got near her.

"Soph talk to us you are worrying us."Dele worriedly said.

"Come here."Ruby opened her arms.

"I can't believe what has just happened."Sophia managed to say in between her tears.

"Shush love everything will be alright just calm down and tell us."Ruby said,trying to calm her down.

"He broke up with me."Sophia managed to let out.

"Wait what?"Dele shockingly asked. 

"Wait why?That doesn't make any sense."Ruby said looking at Dele.

"Yeah,why would Josh break up with you?"Dele asked taking Sophia's hand.

Sophia showed them her messages with Josh.They were confused at the sudden change on Josh's.

"This does not seem like him at all."Dele pointed out.

"I love him,you know and i can't believe that he could actually believe that I would do anything with anyone else while i was with him.Maybe i should have just returned."Sophia said blowing her nose.

"Soph what are you talking about?You did the right thing to do and you were right about everything after all it's your life and you are an independent person yes you guys are in love but that doesn't stop you for doing what you want."Ruby told her.

"Yeah Soph,Ruby's right and honestly i don't know what has gotten into him.You are the loyalest person i have ever met,how could he ever thought that you could cheat on him."Dele said still shocked from what has happened.

"Guys i feel like it's my fault after all he needed my comfort and i let him alone,i stayed here when i should have returned with him,not only has he lost the world cup but also the champions league,i knew how important that was for him and still i wasn't there for him."

"What are you talking about Soph are you nuts?You stood by his side you insisted on going with him but he didn't let you,there's nothing you could do."

"Yeah Soph's Dele's right."

"Anyway guys you have a reservation that waits for you."

"For us you mean and i have a little surprise for you."

"Guys i won't be a good company."

"Whatever we are not letting you alone here."

"Yeah Soph,we have been waiting for this trip all year long,we won't be able to live all this here together again."

"Yeah don't let it get to you,i am sure that it's just a crisis,come on,it will take your mind away for a bit."

"I don't know."

"Come on Soph we are not leaving you alone you can stay here but we are staying with you."

"Absolutely,what if all three of us wanted to go to that restaurant and what if the rest of the team is waiting for us-"

"Don't do that Delss."

"Come on Soph let's go you need to get some air plus i promise that as soon as you get bored we will leave."

"I will constantly be with you Soph."

"Fine but just because we have organized that way before anything,but i am telling you i am not gonna be fun to be around."

"You guys get ready i have to make a call."Dele said before he left the room.

..........

"We are going out."Julian said bursting into Joshua's room.

"You are going out,i don't feel like going out."

"Why?I thought we had agreed to,we have already booked the table and-"

"I have just broke up with Sophia."

"Wait what?"

Joshua simply nodded.

"Are we leaving or what?"Leon got into the room.

"We have an emergency here.Josh are you serious?"Julian motion to Leon to sit.

"I am and let's not make it a big deal."

"What the hell?Are you for real?"Julian asked while he stood up.

"Is anyone going to explain to me what is going on?"Leon confusedly asked.

"Apparently he and Sophia broke up."

"What?When did that happen?"Leon shockingly asked.

"I don't want to talk about it."Joshua annoyingly replied.

"You are though.Did you decide that you should break up or was it Sophia's idea."Julian asked him placing his hands in front of his chest.

"It was mine actually."Joshua said looking out if the window.

"Why?"

"Yeah why all of sudden?"

"Did you know that Sophia and Lingard were together for almost 3 years?"Joshua asked looking back at them.

"Yeah but what that has to do with you and her?"Leon asked him.

"Remember where she is?"Joshua pointed out glaring at Leon.

"You are an idiot."Julian said pointing at Joshua.

"Did you break up with her because of that?"Leon asked taking a sit on Joshua's bed.

"One of the reasons,but mainly because she decided to stay there."Joshua told them as if it was obvious.

"You wanted her to stay in Russia."Julian reminded him.

"Yeah but that was before i knew that she was romantically related with one of the English players."

"Man have you lost it?We are talking about Sophia here,she's crazy about you and also she is the most trustworthy person."Leon told his best friend standing for once again up.

"Whatever i don't want to talk about it,also i am not coming."Joshua told them taking a look at his room view.

"Why are you taking forever?I am hungry."Max asked getting also into the room.

"Apparently Josh has broken up with Sophia."Leon informed Max.

"Guys that's not funny i am starving."Max said.

"That's not a joke Max."Julian told him.

"Can you just leave me alone?"Joshua asked his teammates and best friends.

"Why did you break up with her?"Max asked him.

"He is nuts,he decided to call it off because he has found out that she used to be with Lingard."

"Man what the hell?"

"Yeah i am nuts but if Sarah was in a different country with her ex you would have felt the same."

"Yeah but i wouldn't break up with her."

"Whatever you 3 go have dinner i want to stay here alone."Joshua said pushing them out of his room.