Chapter 10

Y/N POV

-------------

We walked home and Jongin looks around as we walk through an outside mall. He looks over to me and smiles.

"Hey Y/N," He smirks and drags me over to an expensive looking store. 

"Why are we going in here?," I ask suspicious. 

"Well, I want to buy you clothes, I'm guessing you still get hand-me downs from moms friends. Plus after seeing you save leftovers, I want to buy you something." He smiles.

"You don't have too. I mean I can get clothes when I get my paycheck."

"No, I'm your older brother. I have to make up all the years I've been gone with the boys and not with you." He looks down and I can see a frown.

"Ok, I'll let you buy me clothes, but not to much money or I will feel bad." I smile and he drags me to the pants section. 

Immediately I want to leave. Out of all the stores he chooses the most expensive. He grabs some cute black ripped pants and some fish net stockings and 3 more pants (I see him sneak in a skirt or two). Next he pulls me to the shirts and pulls out a cute pink crop top hoodie. He grabs 3 more shirts so I can have 3 whole outfits. I try them on and they fit... to well since he doesn't even know my size. 

"Jongin...how did you know my size?"

"I didn't I just looked at your size (height and body figure)."

"You picked perfect sizes," I smile and we start walking to the cash register.  

Jongin dramatically flips his non-existant long hair. I just laugh.

I see a group of boys and hide behind a pile of clothes. Jongin laughs when he realizes it's Stray Kids and pulls me from my hiding spot. 

"Really Y/N," He snickers.

"I don't know," I blush.

"Idiot, you talked to him earlier and now your embarrassed?" 

I take in his words and laugh out loud. we walk out the store and decide we want to eat.

Hey everyone, thank you for reading this crappy book. It means a lot to me. Please comment and vote. Love you. Have a great day/night.

Written September 10, 2018

Edited November 30, 2020