Chapter 19

Y/N POV

---------------

2 hours we've been practicing. We got the first part done and perfected as much as possible. We sat down and agreed to take 10. I got up and ask Jeongin if he wanted something from the vending machine. He politely declined, saying he had drinks in his bag. 

I got up and went to the vending machine down the hall and bought myself a pink lemonade. I saw a shadow and got the chills the "something is gonna happen" vibes. I went and followed the shadow down the hall, but when I turned the corner, no one was there. 

Shaking my head I headed back towards the room. When I entered the room Jeongin was practicing our dance, but kept going even after the part where we stopped. I sat down and watched, making my dance moves in my head to match his. 

The song soon shut off and he was glistening with sweat. I guess he felt me staring because he opened his eyes. He walked over to me and I handed him a water bottle from his bag.

"Thanks"

"No problem," I paused," You are a good dancer."

I saw him turn red and I smiled to myself. 

"Thank you," he said," but honestly I'm not all that good."

I gasped," but you did that effortlessly and even made dance moves for the rest of the song!"

"I did!?," he asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah," I smiled," Now care to show me it again?"

"Of course"

Got my wifi back~~~~

Hopefully I can update a lot more now. I promise I'm figuring something out to update more.

Written December 2, 2018

Edited November 30, 2020