Tourist Trapped

(y/n) POV

"Ah, summer break.
A time for leisure, recreation, and taking 'er easy.
Unless you're me."
Me and two kids crash through the gravity falls sign in a golf cart, being chased by an unknown monster, knocking down trees. The two kids are screaming, while im laughing hysteraclly.
The girl yells. "It's getting closer!"
The monster tries to catch the cart, but just falls short. The cart flies off a rock and lands roughly.
"My name is (y/n) Cipher. The boy driving is Pinetree, also known as Dipper. The girl about to puke is Shooting Star, also known as Mabel. You may be wondering what we're doing in a golf cart, fleeing from a creature of unimaginable horror."

The monster throws a tree in our path.
"Look out!" Mabel yells, pointing to a tree flying above us.
"Rest assured, there's a perfectly logical and boring explanation.
"Let's rewind."
- - -

I was just minding my own buisness, ya know, scaring people, messing with them. The usual.
Until I come across this boy wearing a redish-orange shirt, a blue jacket, and wearing a pale green trucker hat with a star on it. He seemed to be holding some sort of book. I sneak up behind him. "HIYA!" "AAAAAAAH!!!" he screams loudly, turning around to face me, dropping the book in the process.

I burst out laughing "ppfftshAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH That was priceless!" I eventually stop laughing and look at the boy

I burst out laughing "ppfftshAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH That was priceless!" I eventually stop laughing and look at the boy. "wh-who are you?" He asks, still a little shaken, funny. "The name's (y/n)! What about you?" "uhh, Dipper. Dipper Pines." He says, trying to hide the book. Ah, pinetree. "Pines eh? You related to Stan Pines?" I ask tilting my head to the side. "Uh yeah, he's my great uncle. Why?" He looks at me confused

"Just asking! Say, what you got there buddy? Some nerd book?" I ask popping up on the other side of him, making him confused. "uh I- uhhh" I notice a girl coming over, so i quickly go into the mindscape and fly into a nearby tree to hear them.

The girljumps up behind a log. "HALLO!" "AH!" he screams again. wow he screams like a girl. "What'cha readin', some nerd thing?" Haha thats what i said! I like her! Pinetree hides the dumb book behind back. "Uh, uh, it's nothing!" very convincing. The girl, i assume is shooting star, starts imitating him. "Uh, uh, it's nothing!" What? Are you actually not gonna show me?" she asks after laughing.

Gompers the goat nibbles the edge of the book. "Uhhh..." Pine glances at Gompers. 'Let's go somewhere private."

I silently follow them into the Mystery Shack. Pine and Star are in the living room. Pine tree starts talking. "It's amazing! Grunkle Stan said I was being paranoid, but according to this book, Gravity Falls has this secret dark side." He shows Mabel a page. "Whoa! Shut. Up!" She pushes him. "And get this! After a certain point, the pages just stop, like the guy who was writing it mysteriously disappeared."

The doorbell rings. Pinetree looks over to the door. "Who's that?" "Well, time to spill the beans." she knocks over a can of beans on the table "Whoop. Beans. This girl's got a date! Woot woot!" she falls backward into the chair, giggling. hmm.