The Hand that Rocks Mabel (unfinished)

Ok um, im sorry. Im super sorry for mKing you all wait so long and im even more sorry that this is not complete. Im canceling the book. I dont have the motivation to finish this chapter let alone the rest of the series. I may pick this back up in the future but for now its cancelled. I just cant bring myself to work on it anymore, ive lost the love i had for it. Please enjoy what i finished of this chapter and farewell for now.
= = =

(y/n) POV

Me, Dipper, Mabel and Soos are watching television.

"The tiger was badly injured in the explosion, but we repaired him with a fist."

Dipper, Mabel, and Soos start cheering and Dipper says that the tiger's a hero. Back on the TV, the tiger punches itself.

"Tigerfist!...will return after these messages."

Suddenly, a commercial comes up. "Hey, look. It's that commercial I was telling you guys about." Soos says

Bud: "Are you completely miserable?Actor(While crying): "YES!"
Bud: Then you need to meet (In a whisper:) Gideon.

Dipper looks confused. "Gideon?" Mabel joins in "What makes him so special?"

Bud: He's a psychic. So don't waste your time with other so-called "man of mystery."
The screen shows a clip of Stan coming out of an outhouse and is stamped with the word "FRAUD."
Bud: Learn about tomorrow tonight at Gideon's Tent of Telepathy.

Mabel looks amazed. ugh "Wow, I'm getting all curiousy inside!" Stan walks in "Well, don't get too curiousy. Ever since that monster Gideon rolled into town, I've had nothin' but trouble." "Well, is he really psychic?" I was about to say no, but Dipper interupted. "I think we should go and find out."

Stan looks furious "Never! You're forbidden from patronizing the competition. No one that lives under my roof is allowed under that Gideon's roof!" Dipper looks over to Mabel. "Do tents have roofs?" "I think we just found our loop hole... literally!" Mabel says, holding up a string with a loop in it. "Mwop mwop!"

I just sigh. "Well you three have fun." Mabel looks back at me. "You're not coming?" I stand up and walk to the stairs. "Nope. I hate that brat, but by all means, go" I snap, walking up the stairs quickly.

~timeskip~

Its the next day. I was lying on the floor, bored as hell. Mabel goes up to Dipper, her face is bedazzled with sequins. "Check it out, Dipper! I successfully bezazzled my face! Blink!" She blinks as she says this and some of the sequins fly off her face. Dipper looks at her concerned. "Is that permanent?" "I'm unappreciated in my time..."

Then the doorbell rings.

I dont care about who's at the door, so i dose off. Until i hear a very familiar, and very annoying voice. "Howdy"

fucking damn it. I dissapear into the mindscape so I can listen without him seeing me.

Mabel: "It's "wittle ol'" you!"
Gideon(Laughs nervously): Yeah, my song's quite catchy. Now, I know we haven't formally met, but after yesterday's performance, I just couldn't get your laugh out of my head."
Mabel: "You mean this one? (Laughs obnoxiously)"
Gideon: "Oh, what a delight! Now, when I saw you in the audience, I said to myself, "Now there's a kindred spirit! Someone who appreciates the sparkly things in life."
Mabel: "That's totally me! (Laughs and coughs up some sequins that land on Gideon's suit, bedazzling it)
Gideon(In a whisper:) Enchanting. Utterly enchanting.
Stan: Who's at the door?
Mabel: No one, Grunkle Stan!

Gideon: "I appreciate your discretion. Now, Stan's no fan of mine. I don't know how a lemon so sour could be related to a peach so sweet."

Mabel:  "Gideon! Aha ha!"