Patrick plus me makes three

My life has always been fast paced. It's a whirlwind of excitement, huge life events, and catastrophe. It's finally starting to slow down (thanks to Patrick's family).
I met my husband in high school. He was a senior and I was a junior. We instantly connected. Every day until he graduated we would meet in front of the lockers. I remember thinking about how cool he was, I still think he's really cool seven years later. He was older too which was a plus in my book. Now that I'm 23 I could give less of a fuck, although he likes to tease me about the age difference.
I always wanted to date him but I thought he was much too cool for me and he'd never be interested in me. (Can you tell I have self esteem issues? If it isn't obvious yet just read more.) That being said I thought I was friend zoned. He also thought I friend zoned him. So we never dated and remained friends for six years. But I'm pretty sure I loved him then. I just didn't want to admit to it.
Six years later I see him in this beat up, burgundy Taurus driving his car friend to work. He doesn't have that car anymore. I hated it, I use to have to climb into the drivers seat to get into the passenger seat. Now that it's not in our possession I miss it. We had so many good memories. Like the time we were downtown and we had sex or the time we took one of our pregnancy tests. I get attached to objected. Anyways he was in his car and my dad was driving me to work. I was looking straight forward pretending not to see him but sneaking him looks. I wasn't 100% sure it was him and I hadn't actually seen him in years despite how much we kept in contact. He looked so cute and my anxiety was and still is terrible, which prevented me from actually saying anything. He saw me too but wasn't sure it was me. So two days of second guessing, and debating with my anxiety on whether or not I should hit him up, I said fuck it and did. I had said to him, "I think I saw you the other day" and that started it all. One thing lead to another, we started dating and ended up with a Craig.