Chapter Two

" He's quite cute. He has a tight little arse on him, I bet I could hold it with one hand." Asani giggled into the receiver of her cellular.

" Asani." Aiden sighed. " Yeah, Chrisian is very attractive but he's very complicated, so don't even think about it."

" Think about what? " She chuckled. " About trying to shag him?"

" Yeah."

" I already thought about it." Asani admitted. " He's a stunner Aiden, he's gorgeous. And I'm just looking to have a good time, not a relationship. "

" Then go find one of your f*ck buddies. " Aiden replied. Asani could hear the annoyance in his voice and she smirked in victory.

" Calm yer' arse down Z, I won't go after him." She lied.

" You better now Ani, he's my best mate and my boss and it's my job on the line." Asani smiled at the use of her nickname, nobody has called her Ani since her Mum died two years ago.

" I got to go." Asani said softly, trying to hold back her tears.

" Alright, I love you." He replied.

" I love you too." Asani replied before pressing the disconnect icon on the phone with her finger.

Asani sat my phone down just as She begun to sob uncontrollably. Asani's Mum was such a sensitive subject for her, Just the thought of her mum would bring her to tears.

Asani's Mum was addicted to multiple drugs, and she met a man who offered to put her into rehab in America. She went with him to America and went to rehab, but when they released her she wasn't ready and quickly she started to use drugs again. Except she wasn't only using crack and prescription pills, she started to using meth. She didn't know what her limit was with it, unlike the other drugs that she used. And on a cold January morning, Asani received a call from Aiden informing her that her Mum had overdosed on meth and that the ambulance tried to save her but she was dead on arrival when they finally reached the hospital. The man who brought her with him to America, Ron, had her cremated and  she had yet to receive any of her ashes.

Asani's Mum, had a horrible childhood. She was abused by her Grandfather when she was growing up, her Mum said that she was so happy when her Father divorced her mother when she was eighteen. But the damage was already done, she was already addicted and when she turned nineteen she became pregnant with Asani. She claimed that she stopped using throughout the pregnancy, but  she didnt really believe her.

Asani's Mum couldn't tell her who her Father was simply because she didn't know who it was, Asani's Mum used to get around alot. Although Asani did remember her mum telling her that it was between four men. Asani knew their names but she was not truly interested in finding out which was Father. Asani's mum would do anything to get a fix and that's why Asani have vowed to never do any drug other than marijuana.

Asani may sound like a hypocrite, since she was a dealer and a prostitue herself. But she needed money. Asani could have been in university, like any other person her age but she never had the opportunity to go. Asani and her Mum never had the money and with her Mum's mental stability, Asani didn't want to leave her alone.

Asani never saw Ron, that wretched man since. The last thing she heard, was that he was still living in America, in Florida, with goldigging blonde bimbo. Asani fully believed that he didn't deserve to have anything in life, that he was a cruel and egotistical arsehole who took her Mum away from her with his little lies and his claims that he could fix her.

Asani sniffled and wiped her eyes with the back of the sleave of her sweater. Asani stood up from the old, worn out couch that she was sitting on and walked to her wardrobe.

Even though Aiden told here to leave his boss alone, she refused. Chrisian was too attractive and Asani wants to do naughty things with him. Asani grabbed her best dress, a stunning little number, powder pink with sequins around the waist. She tripped out of her sweats, and took off her tanktop before grabbing a bra and a red laced thong from her dresser drawers and begun to get dressed. " If I cannot get him into my bed tonight, atleast I'll get his attention. " She whispered to herself.

And with a spray of her perfume, Asani knew that she would succeed, or so she thought.

Meanwhile on the other side of town, Chrisian was quickly becoming stressed. The night before was torture for him, first his conversation with Asani, and then he came home to find Anastasia in his bedroom plastered, with her hands all over Louis' crouch. Chrisian blew it off, he wanted Anastasia to cheat on him because it would give him a valid reason to dump her and wipe his hands clean of her. Chrisian may sound rude, but Anastasia had been in his life since he was ten years old and he was tired, he had enough of her. If it wasn't for his parents, he would have surly dumped her in an instant.

Chrisian sighed as he moved the papers around on his desk, He had been at Stylin since eight in the morning doing calculations. Stylin, may have gotten alot of customers but he knew that they needed more. So he needed to think of a way to draw in more customers.

" Chrisian." Aiden said before opening Chrisian's office door. " Mind if I take that package off of your hands now?"

" Yeah, it's in the top drawer." He replied.

Aiden smiled softly before walking over to Chrisian's file cabinet, Aiden opened it and retrieved the package. " Thank you so much, Haz."

" It's fine." Chrisian replied. " Has James showed yet?"

" Yes, He's already at the bar and we have customers." He replied. " Have you slept mate? You look exhausted, you've got bags under your eyes."

" Didn't get much sleep last night, only about four hours."

" You look like crap, you should go home and get some rest." Aiden suggested.

" 'M fine, I'll just get plastered and then I'll have a good nights sleep. Stop looking at me as if I am a workaholic. "

" You kind of are a workaholic Chrisian. " Aiden muttered before walking out of the room with the package under his left arm.

Chrisian stood up from his chair, walked across the room and exited it through the doorway. The minute that he stepped out into the hallway, he was greeted with the sound of Xander singing. Xander being a phenomenal singer always knew how to draw a crowd, every Thursday he sung and Stylin would bring in atleast five hundred patrons. The women loved him, and with Xander being openly bisexual, he had alot of men after him also.

Chrisian pushed past the crowd of sweaty patrons whom were swooning over Xander and went directly to the bar. " Wow, you look horrible. " James said as he walked towards Chrisian. " Rough night? "

" No." Chrisian shook his head. " Rough day. Can you give me four shots of Jack? I want to let loose."

" Yeah, be right back." James replied, walking away.

Chrisian looked around the club and smiled when he didn't see Anastasia, and smirked, with her not being around it would make his night alot less stressful. Atleast she wouldn't be breathing down his neck.

James returned a few minutes later with Chrisian's shots, and one by one, he gulped them down before ordering four more.

-

Two a.m came quickly, and Chrisian was plastered. Anastasia still hadn't shown so Chrisian decided to dance. He undid his tie and walked onto the dance floor. Chrisian grabbed the first girl that he saw by her hips and instantly she started grinding on him. Chrisian moaned at the friction of her arse rubbing against his jeans. Chrisian was not sure if it was the alcohol talking or if it was the sexual frustration but he finally pulled back the girl's brunette hair and whispered into the girls ear " Do you want to get out of here? "

" I'd love that." She replied.

" My place or yours?"

" Yours. "