The Bath

"George!?" Alex yelled to his roommate who was currently filming a video with his square headed friend Will.
"What Alex? I'm recording." George replies, as Alex bursts into the room.
"My shower stopped working, could I use yours?" Alex asks clutching his towel tight around his waist.

George abruptly rips the paper bag from his head; his ginger locks descend into his emerald green eyes elegantly, his forehead glistens with the light coat of sweat. 'Beautiful' Alex thought silently. "You know that I only have a bath, Alex. Please take your time too because square head here and I don't want to see your ghastly face until we've finished the video." George replies sternly.
"Okay." Alex says and skips into the bathroom with pure euphoria settling in. Alex sets the plug into the drain, and then turns both taps on. He watches the water drip into the marble bath tub.

He takes the bubbles that George had set onto the tub earlier and and slowly pours it into the clear water. With wide eyes he places the multi coloured bath bomb into the concoction of chemicals and licks his lips as it fizzes out of control. Alex had never seen anything more scrumptious, his mouth waters at the thought.

His towel slowly descends to the floor, as he stepped one foot into the warm liquid. He feels the bath water cleanse his soft and sensitive skin as he sits down in the tub.

A chill runs down his spine and his toes scrunch up, Alex had never been more relaxed. Grabbing George's trusty rubber duck from the cupboards next to the bathtub he sighs in relief, maybe if he feels this relaxed all the time he'll start making good videos.
(Sorry not sorry)

He gently placed the yellow rubber duck into the steaming hot bath tub and he watches it float elegantly. He grabs his iPhone and leaves a cheeky like on big Jill's new video, oh how much he stanned her.

Then Alex heard a gentle knock on the door of the bathroom.
"You alright in there Al?" He heres Will ask from behind the door.
"U-uh. Yeah." He stutters, quickly putting his phone back onto the counter by the bath.

He hears Will walk back to George's desk. 'The coast is clear' he thought. He looks back at the colourful liquid he is currently bathing in. 'I wonder what it tastes like' Alex thought. 'I bet it tastes beautiful' he thinks. He gently cups the water into the palms of his hands and slowly brings it to his lips. As he's about to take a sip, the door is abruptly opened. He drops the liquidy goodness back into the tub and his head snaps to the door where Will stands with a concerned expression.

"Uhh...hi will, what's up?" Alex stammers trying to come up with an excuse as to why he was about to drink the bath water.

"Right okay, I just needed to use the toilet. Don't mind me." Will proceeds to walk to the toilet awkwardly, Alex's eyes trained on his every step. As Will sat down onto the seat Alex noticed how square his head was today, very square. It reminded Alex of his old minecraft kink. Alex licked his lips. His eyes fill with lust. His body edges towards Will. "Alex, are you alright" he questions.

"I lost the money in the bath, can you help me find it?" Alex blurted out. Will's expression turns into one of confusion but also curiosity. "Money?" Will questions. "How much?"

Alex thinks for a moment. "How much do you want?"

"Let's find out." He states before plunging his arm into the bubbly water which covers all of Alex is nude body. Wills hand searches frantically through the liquid, after a few second of being unsuccessful he smirks. "I think we should get deeper."

Alex nods enthusiastically, "it's somewhere around here."

Will rips off his 'shovel' hoodie to reveal his toned abs, he runs his hands over the muscles "I remember when I showed George these for the first time." He says in a deep, husky voice. Alex gulps.

Will slowly takes the rest of his clothes off before jumping into the bath, the two boys giggle cheekily.

"Uhh... Will, Alex are you alright?" George asks through the door that separates him and his mischievous friends. The two boys exchange worried glances before continuing their thorough search of the bathtub.

Alex gasps in delight as he feels it. He looks over at Will who smirks at the brown haired boy.

***

Memeulous POV
I click off of the tinder app and sigh, I'll never find anyone worthy of all of my 4"3 god like body. Will and I still haven't finished our video and it needs to be uploaded soon. I walk over to the bathroom door again and listen. That's when I hear them giggling like little children. Last time I knocked on the door they didn't answer and continued with the splashing. Now I'm confused and scared, are my best friend and my roommate getting it on?

I burst through the door and the sight that I'm met with causes me to gasp in horror.

Sat in the bathtub is Will and Alex, sitting opposite one another, completely naked.

In their arms are buckets of money.

They found my Adsense

________________________
Follow our twitters if you wish 😂
@_meganwatkins_
@ffiondaviesss_