Cheating

Alex POV
I stepped into Will's flat with my camera in hand, ready to film a video. Well, he hadn't exactly asked me to come over and film, I just guessed as he never has anyone to film with. Even though I always end up on his shitty second channel, he needs all the clout he can get. I mean, I am an influencer with over a million subscribers, and I make £50k a month. Of course Will wants me in his videos. I walk past the sofa, to see Will's girlfriend Mia lying down on her phone.
"Oh hey Mia." I greet as she looks up from her phone.
"Alright Alex, Will's in his room recording with Stephen." She replies, and her words hit me like a bus. Stephen? He was recording with that ginger nonce? I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
"Okay, thanks." I manage to get out, and I make my way to the kitchen to make a glass of water.

Out of all people, why Stephen? Why not Cam? Or Brian? Or even George? I felt betrayed. I felt cheated on. I couldn't believe him. My sadness turned to anger as aggressively turned the tap on, and fill up my glass, slamming it onto the countertop.
"You okay in there Alex?" Mia yells.
"Yeah everything's fine." I stutter, and quickly down my water like the boss I am.

I shouldn't be upset about this. I'm freaking imallexx. Best YouTuber in the world. I make £50k a month. Why am I bothering about some square-headed bloke who uses me for views. I place my glass into the sink, and storm out of the apartment.

Will POV
Stephen and I had just finished with our video, and I hear our apartment door slam shut. I walk towards the sofa, thinking it was Mia, but she was lying there peacefully on her phone.
"Who just left?" I ask.
"Alex. He came in, asked where you were and stormed out when I told him." She replies.
"Did you tell him I was with Stephen?" I ask, and she nods her head in confusion.
"I'll be right back." I sigh and run out the door. I had to tell Alex the truth.
I walk to his and George's apartment and knock on the door with such strength. I had been going to the gym lately, and now I had massive muscles.

The door was flung open, and Alex was there with tear stained cheeks. Once he saw me, the door was immediately closed in my face. I knocked once more.
"Go away Will. I don't want to talk to you." He replies from the other side of the door.
"Please Alex. Let me explain." The door is opened slowly, and Alex peaks his head out the door.
"It wasn't what it looked like. George said you were upset this morning over something and I didn't want to bother you so I asked Stephen. I didn't mean it, I care about you too much Al." I say, starting to tear up.
"Okay." He replies.
"Want to film a video?" I ask with a slight smile on my face. His frown is replaced with a huge grin, and he runs down the corridor to my apartment, and I have to sprint to keep up.

Stephen POV
The door is slammed closed again, and I walk out of Wills room to see what the commotion was. I see Mia on the couch and decide to ask her.
"Will just left to go see Alex." Mia replied.
Alex? What's my Will doing with that kid? Is he cheating on me?
Thoughts rushed through my head, but I'm immediately snapped out of my thoughts when Alex and Will sprint through the door. Alex stops right in front of me, and his smile is replaced with a serious face.
"Oh. Hello Stephen." He says seriously.
"Hello Alex. Long time no see aye?" I reply.
Will stands there not sure what to do , as the 2 of us converse awkwardly.

I couldn't help but stare at Alex in awe as he spoke. His fringe blowing in his face. His piercing eyes. He was beautiful. Why hadn't I noticed before.

Alex POV
Stephen was so beautiful. The way his ginger hair sat on top of his head. I had butterflies as he talked. I completely forgot about Will. I stepped closer towards Stephen, as he copies my actions. We were inches apart until the door was burst open. It was George stood there with a package in his hands.

"GUYS! MY KENZA COSMETICS BRUSHES JUST CAME!"
___________________________
Sorry we haven't posted in like a decade lmao. The both of us are writing individual chapters so expect the other some time soon. Have a great Christmas those who are reading on the date this comes out.

24/12/18