The Explanation

As soon as the young girl got up in front of them they started shouting all at once and having enough of it the young girl shouted "SHUT UP" almost immediately everyone was quite shocked at the volume the girl had, they were certainly not expecting that. The young girl cleared her throat "now if you would allow me to talk, my name is Emily and I have brought you here to watch your past, present and your future, now when I point to you introduce yourself to the others while I bring in a few more people" the girl now identified as Emily pointed at Merida "I am princess Merida of Dunbroch" next was hiccup "hello my name is hiccup horrendous haddock the third yes it's not the best name in the world but we're vikings we believe that a horrible name will scare off creatures" after that was jack "my name is Jack Frost and I am a winter spirit" then Rapunzle "my name is Rapunzle" Flynn next "the names Flynn rider and I'm the best thief in Corona" after that came Anna "my name is princess Anna of arendalle" and finally Elsa "I am queen Elsa of arendalle" Emily sighed happily "now that introductions are out of the way I will bring in a few more people" with a wave of her hand she had brought in Merida's mother, father the three lords and their sons and her three brothers, hiccups whole village including the teen vikings Gobber and stoick, the guardians and Jamie and his friends for jack with pitch included only he was in chains, the whole kingdom of corona including the king queen and mother gothel who was in chains as well and the whole kindom of arendalle including the weasel of weasel town and Hanns who are both locked up in chains.

Once again there were outbursts of "how did I get here" "where are we" "why are we here" and the occasional "why am I in chains" personally one of my favourites again emily got frustrated and yelled at the to "SHUT IT!" and once again everyone shut up " I have brought you all here for a reason and that reason is to show you your past present and future now I have already explained that to the people at the front so if you would sit down on your respective Been bags that would be lovely, Viking's you are on the brown been bags, Merida's family you have the red ones, guardians, Jamie and your friends you have the ice blue been bags, kingdom of corona you have the bright yellow been bags and kingdom of arendalle you have the baby blue been bags now please sit down the first movie we are going to watch is BRAVE" everyone settled down into their respective seats and tried to grasp their head around the situation that they were in