Jacob Frye x Assassin Reader (Crazy Train)

"Raid a train, they said, it'll be fun, they said." You complained to yourself quietly. Evie had rounded up you and Jacob and told you to pay a visit to a Blighter train. Little did you know, it was completely filled with highly skilled rival gang members, and you had to fight them off as all the while Jacob raided the various crates and chests.

         "Are you done yet, Jacob?" You asked him. He was standing over the third chest you've raided so far, deciding what's valuable enough to take.

         "Patience, (Y/N)." He replied, quoting Evie. You sighed loudly as more Blighters came in from the other carts.

          "And.... Done!" Said Jacob as he closed the chest. Seeing the situation you were in with the surrounding Blighters, he quickly came to your aid, using his cane sword to kill them all. Once they were all dead, you both headed to the top of the train, still being pursued by Blighters.

          Upon making it to the front of the train, you quickly noticed that something was off. The tracks were winding very weird, and making strange creaking noises. You then looked further ahead, and saw the train conductor jump out of his cart and tumble onto the ground, attempting to save himself. But from what? You looked further ahead, and you saw it. The tracks end in about 65 meters. Dammit.

          "(Y/N), ANY IDEAS?" Yelled Jacob. You shook your head. 

          "NO, LOOKS LIKE WE'RE PUTTING OUR TRUST IN GOD THIS TIME, JACOB!" You yelled back. Jacob frowned, the end of the was tracks coming quickly. You had no idea what to do.

        "OH MY GOD!" You yelled. This had to be the scariest experience of your life. Jacob was freaking out, and the train that you were on was going off the rails. Blighters were trailing behind you, so there was no escape. You were gonna have to jump.

         "(Y/N)!" Jacob yelled frantically, "JUMP!" Right as your train cart was going off the rails, you leapt of the track, and made a hard landing on your shoulder. You wanted to lie down and rest, but the train carts were crashing down... and fast. You ran, and ducked for cover, relieved that you were safe. Your shoulder stung, but you were otherwise okay. But... Where was Jacob?

         "JACOB!" You screamed out for him, praying that he was okay. Praying that he was probably not far away from you, looking for you as well. But he did not reply. You began to cry. 

         "J-JACOB!" You yelled again, voice strained. Again, no answer. When you thought all hope was lost, out from the burning carts came a coughing Jacob. He limped over to you as quickly as possible, his leg clearly injured. When he got closer, you ran and hugged him.

          "Woah!" He said, laughing, "Were you crying over me? That's great!" He said. You wanted to punch him.

           "No, I wasn't crying over you. I just thought it would be, you know, sad if you died." You said, "It's not like I like you. Or I don't. But I don't love you..." You rambled on, quickly interrupted by a tender kiss on the lips from Jacob. It was slow, passionate, and so unlike him.

            When Jacob grabbed your shoulder gently, you cried out in pain a little, and he quickly pulled his hand away. You sighed a little, and went in to kiss him again, but you were stopped by his hand on your chest.

            "I know, I know. I'm very charming." He said, "Now let's fix my leg and your shoulder, shall we?" He asked, tipping his head up slightly. You nodded back.

            "Evie's going to be so disappointed." You said, sighing. He laughed again, waving his hand in dismissal.

             "Forget her, that was fun!" He said. Quickly after, a burning train cart fell from the tracks and crashed on the ground. Jacob cringed, and you flinched slightly.

             "Maybe next time... We should walk." He said. You nodded in agreement as you massaged your stinging shoulder. Then the two of you made your way back to your own train, where a very unhappy Evie scolded you both for quite a while. But it was worth it, all for that great kiss. Jacob was... Interesting. Interesting, but certainly very lovable.

 ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ __  _

So, number eight? Goodness gracious! How long has it been, four days? That's pretty sweet. Welp, here was another Jacob. Not particularly special, but my head really hurts, so I'm just trying to get some more one shots done and then rest, and have some tea. Maybe play Ghost Recon? That game is super fun, by the way. Anyhoo, peace out! (And get me some laudanum for my head lol Syndicate reference anyone?) My next one shot is defo gunna be Ezio btw. Love, ~❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Natasha