Chapter 26:

"Yoongi, you left so many marks on us," Taehyung said with a giggle as he walked over to his fiancée who had just gotten out of the shower. Yoongi smiled and rested his forehead against Taehyungs. It was the next morning and all three had woken up pretty early. Yoongi pulled both smaller men close to him, giving both of them a few kisses to make them laugh. Yoongi knew this was only going to be a one-time thing, and he was okay with that but, he knew that Jungkook was having trouble with Namjoon and he didn't want the smaller to be upset. He wanted him to feel loved. "Thank you for trying that with me last night. I know we made Jungkook happier too." Taehyung said happily, then kissed Yoongi as they interlocked fingers. "Don't thank me, baby. It was something new and, if I didn't want to do it, I would've just let you and Jungkook do it by yourselves." He said while bringing Taehyungs petite hands up to his mouth, leaving a kiss on both of them.

"But, it was so much better since you were with us." He said while looking at Yoongi with his big brown eyes. Yoongi laughed before hugging Taehyung while pressing their soft lips together. They were soon interrupted when they heard a knock on the door. "That's probably my parents. Go make sure Jungkook is ready." He said before patting Taehyungs ass playfully and then walking to the door. Yoongi smiled as his parents walked in, hugging both of them. "Thank you for coming here to babysit. Yoonha is asleep right now, she'll need a bottle and changed once she wakes up." He said while pulling his shoes on. Both his parents nodded along, "Honey, don't worry. We know how to take care of a baby. You and your brother turned out just fine." his mom said assuring him. Yoongi didn't know why he felt nervous leaving Yoonha here with his parents. "I know, I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm nervous leaving her here." He said then sighed, running a hand through his blonde hair. Yoongi's mother walked over to him, and put her hands on his shoulders. "She is going to be perfectly fine, I promise." She said, before hugging her son again.

A few seconds later, Jungkook and Taehyung ran downstairs. Both men were all ready to go to Namjoons, saying hello to Yoongis parents before running out the door so they could get into the car. "We'll try not to be long but, we have to figure out this whole thing with Namjoon, and I don't know how long that's going to take," Yoongi says while grabbing the car keys from the counter. "Take your time." Yoongi's father said while taking a seat at the kitchen table. Yoongi sighed again after nodding at his father. "Thank you again for babysitting." He said, kissing his moms on the cheek, then leaving the house, getting into the driver's seat and starting the car. "Do you think this is going to work Yoongi?" Jungkook asked a little nervous. The blonde man shrugged as he pulled out of the driveway and began driving to his brother's house. "I don't know but, we're going to find out."

-

-

-

"Okay, we're here. Both of you just, don't leave my side." Yoongi said to the two younger men. He then fixed Jungkooks shirt a bit so that Namjoon would be able to see the hickeys and marks that Yoongi left on the man's soft, pale skin. Jungkook blushed a little bit at remembering what happened between the three of them. Yoongi laughed a little at Jungkooks blush, before twisting the handle on the white door of Namjoon's house. He wasn't surprised that it wasn't locked, Namjoon usually kept the door unlocked when he was home during the day, even if he wasn't expecting company. "Namjoon!" Yoongi yelled out, walking through the kitchen, and then the living room. His older brother wasn't there. The man sighed as he made his way down the hall. "He's probably still in his room." He said then saw Jungkook cling onto Taehyungs arm as they walked to Namjoons room. All three of them could hear him talking to someone and they knew it was Jin.