8 - Love

Copyright to the author written on fan art
_____________________________________________________

6th June

It's starting to be really hot outside as the summer is slowly approaching. School is giving us last tests. Jin and Yoongi are graduating this year. and we won't be able to see them at school. Jin decided to run a business, he wants his own restaurant and Yoongi? I don't really know, he's kind of a mystery to me but I'm glad that Jimin is happy. As long as all of them are happy...

„Babe?" I can hear HyungSik calling me.
„Oh?" I look at him as we are sitting on the ground of the roof.
„You know.. I've been thinking.." He starts and my heart starts to pound like crazy.
„Oh no.." I let out silent sigh.
„Huh?"
„Nothing continue." I try to smile at him.
„Let's go somewhere on a weekend." His eyes start to sparkle and oh god i fell in love again.
„What?" I let out shocked. I really wasn't expecting this.
„We have a summer cottage, I can ask parents if I can go and bring some friends..but if you don't want to.."
„Are you crazy? Of course I want to go! I just wasn't expecting it.. i thought you were gonna break up with me.." I sadden a little bit, I'm really scared of the day when we broke up, if we ever do..
„What? Are YOU crazy? I love you, baby. I would never!" He lets out and hugs me tightly.
„I'm sorry.."
„No it's ok.." He kisses my forehead and pecks me several times until my lips curve into a smile and I let out few giggles.

Why is he so sweet? I just sometimes can't with him, I don't deserve him honestly.
Anyway Jungkook and Yugyeom are doing great from what i was told by Jungkook himself. We talk to each other as we did a long time before but it's kind of.. weird? if that's the right word for it. Sometimes you just don't know what's really happening right before your eyes until something big happens.

15th June

There are still 2 weeks left until the end of the school year and I'm not prepared. Me and HyungSik discussed the weekend in his parents Summer Cottage and decided it would be great to go the first weekend in summer break. What is yet to be decided is if we're going alone or are others coming with us.

„Kook?" I look at him worried, ignoring the fact my heart was broken into pieces the moment I saw him. Jungkook doesn't respond and keeps looking away with his head put on hard desk facing me. He was looking at me but still so far behind my body, behind everything.
„Jungkook?" I call him again but this time his eyes shift on me and that's all I needed.
„That bastard, I'm gonna kill him!" I stand up angry as things fall together like puzzles, ready for fight when Jungkook's hand grabs mine and he drags me somewhere.
„I'm sorry.." He says after we end up in a empty room.
„It's ok, Kook" I hug him tight „Tell me what happened." I lean my back against the wall and listen to him carefully.

So that guy got him in a bed and walked away.. geez.. can't they wake up.. what's the point of leading someone on, playing with him and then throw him away like the old piece of rag he is... My heart is broken and I feel so fricking mad. At the same time, I feel so relieved.
I decided to take Jungkook with us to the summer cottage. I hope HyungSik won't mind. HyungSik gets along pretty well with almost everyone of my friends, especially NamJoon and Hoseok. Maybe I should invite all of my friends? Well, that's gonna be some super party right there!!!  

__________________________
I.FRICKING.GOT.AUTHORS.BLOCK.RIGHT.HERE.WITH.THIS.CHAPTER.
I'm sorry, it might feel filler-ish but it's not :)

I fricking cant with Jimin these days, can't he stop? He's so beautiful!!!

I'm sorry, it might feel filler-ish but it's not :)I fricking cant with Jimin these days, can't he stop? He's so beautiful!!!